Windows 10: Audio Driver is not up to date

Discus and support Audio Driver is not up to date in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On opening Waves MaxxAudio Pro, a pop up showing audio driver is not up to date. But I've checked on driver, it's popping up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VipulTripathi, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Audio Driver is not up to date

On opening Waves MaxxAudio Pro, a pop up showing audio driver is not up to date. But I've checked on driver, it's popping up to date.

:)

VipulTripathi, Feb 20, 2021

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Audio Driver is not up to date

USB Audio Codec Driver

Hello,

To help resolve your concern, follow these troubleshooting steps:

Method1: Check Device Manager

• Open Start,enter
      Device Manager,and select it from the list of results. Under
      Sound, video, and game controllers,select your sound card, open it, select the
      Driver tab, and select
      Update Driver. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
    If that didn't work, try this:

• Uninstall your audio driver: open Device Manager,
      right-click (or tap and hold) the audio driver, and select
      Uninstall. Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    And if that didn't work, try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager,right-click (or tap and hold) your audio driver
      > Update driver software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer,select
      High Definition Audio Device,select
      Next,and follow the instructions to install it.
    Method 2: Check the cables and volume

• Check your speaker and headphone connections for loose cables or the wrong jack.
    • Check your power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up.
    • Some speakers and apps have their own volume controls, and you might have to check them all.
    • Try connecting using a different USB port.
    • And remember that your speakers probably won't work when headphones are plugged in.
    Method 3: Set default device

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.

• OpenStart,
      enter Sound,
      select it from the list of results, and then, on the Playback
      tab, select a device, then Set Default.
    If your Drivers are up to date, then the problem would be the compatibility of Audio-Technica AT-LP120 to your computer, and not the software. We suggest you to seek assistance with

Dell support
    for further help.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Audio Driver is not up to date

1. Audio Driver is not up to date - Similar Threads - Audio Driver date

2. Camera driver up dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver up dates: I AM ON WINDOWS 11 PRO JUST WANDERING HOW TO UP DATE CAMERA DRIVERS THIS IS BUILT IN CAM ON MY ASUS THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-up-dates/0e883aa5-8e1e-4077-8729-463b6e2fa7d7
  3. Camera driver up dates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera driver up dates: I AM ON WINDOWS 11 PRO JUST WANDERING HOW TO UP DATE CAMERA DRIVERS THIS IS BUILT IN CAM ON MY ASUS THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-up-dates/0e883aa5-8e1e-4077-8729-463b6e2fa7d7
  4. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing up to date drivers: My documents are no longer attaching to the emails. That just started. What can I do to return to being able to attach documents I saved on my desktop to emails that I'm sending out? I did briefly access a window that explained how to install up-to-date drivers but can't find...
  5. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing up to date drivers: My documents are no longer attaching to the emails. That just started. What can I do to return to being able to attach documents I saved on my desktop to emails that I'm sending out? I did briefly access a window that explained how to install up-to-date drivers but can't find...
  6. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.: i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my...
  8. Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7353 and Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985). Whenever I open Waves MaxxAudio Pro I get this error(picture below). Does anyone know how to fix this error? 179493
  9. Up-to-date driver is broken.

Up-to-date driver is broken.: Hi, I have been trying to fix this problem for several days now and this is one of my last options. I recently got a new computer and it was working fine. Then a game said I had outdated drivers. so, I looked up how to Install drivers for the Nividia GTX 1050 ti. I used the...
  10. Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date

Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date: Whenever I plug in earbuds my computer does not recognize them. When I click on the sound icon, it goes into a troubleshoot. Within the sound settings in control panel, it lists 3 "NVIDIA Output", all listed as "not plugged in". I've tried reinstalling the drivers, restarting...