Windows 10: Audio driver isnt working

Discus and support Audio driver isnt working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop has recently had system update but since that update my audio driver and services haven't been working and I can't hear audio from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mm28, Jun 13, 2021.

1. mm28 Win User

Audio driver isnt working

My laptop has recently had system update but since that update my audio driver and services haven't been working and I can't hear audio from my computer

:)

2. internet audio isnt working

Hard data works on the desktop through software but streaming audio or flash audio through internet browsers doesnt seem to play.

im working on this problem on someone else's computer. i've updated their realtek audio controllers through windows update, i've uninstalled and reinstalled adobe flash, i've tried both IE and FF3 and i still dont see any resolve.

if there's anything that can be done or if anyone else has had this problem in the past, suggestions are welcomed.

this computer is a compaq with vista home premuim, 1G ram, intel chipsets, and realtek audio controllers.

xstayxtruex, Jun 13, 2021
  3. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Audio driver isnt working

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Audio driver isnt working

1. Audio driver isnt working - Similar Threads - Audio driver isnt

2. My Audio Isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Audio Isnt working: I have downloaded Windows 10 Pro and since no audio has been working I looked for the problem and It says I have no drivers installed nor can I update the driver because it is not found within my computer, what shall I do to fix it. [ATTACH]...
  3. My Audio Isnt working

My Audio Isnt working: I have downloaded Windows 10 Pro and my audio isn't working, I have tried finding the problem and it says I dont have any drivers installed. Is this problem fixable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/1e902f26-e6ba-4cf5-a9c3-ccde6c1fa205
  4. my audio isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    my audio isnt working: i was watching y7outube and my audio suddenly stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/b0d663b9-5d02-473a-a7bb-5954a5774fa3
  5. Window audio isnt responding but works???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window audio isnt responding but works???: [ATTACH] Hi I've been bashing my head over this audio issue yesterday. Tried multiple videos to blogs with solutions, but none I found works for my PC. It shows it not responding in troubleshooter but it works in services. This there a way to fix this, my PC also doesn't...
  6. Audio isnt working!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio isnt working!!!!!: My audio hasnt been working for two days now and ive tried almost everything to try and fix it and nothing works, please help! It started two days ago when i plugged in my headphones and windows audio crashed, when i restarted it in services another problem started, it wasnt...
  7. My audio service isnt working

My audio service isnt working: Help! How do I run the audio service on Windows 10. Its not running, but I tried running it, but it didn't work. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-service-isnt-working/8ed758e7-40c6-4dbc-883e-585e542b80bb
  8. my tablet driver isnt working

my tablet driver isnt working: its a Huion 420, after i didnt used it for a long time my Driver isnt working properly, i reinstalled the TabletDriver from their Home Page nothing worked. I tried deinstalling the Windows Driver so it can install properly again but it also didnt worked either.. i dont know...
  9. audio isnt installed

audio isnt installed: As I said, isnt audio at all in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-isnt-installed/951e3d27-7241-4be3-8d74-6ca89ffbf3a0
  10. Audio isnt working

Audio isnt working: The audio of my computer is not working after cheking Windows Updates. it says"No Audio Output Device is installed". What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-isnt-working/876bb098-fe9f-4323-a537-20cffeafb067