Windows 10: Audio driver issues, Please help

Discus and support Audio driver issues, Please help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, this is my first time posting and I thought i could solve this issue but its really starting to annoy me. Basically when you change the volume in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jelly, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Jelly Win User

Audio driver issues, Please help

Hi, this is my first time posting and I thought i could solve this issue but its really starting to annoy me. Basically when you change the volume in youtube or similar things like spotify, even if its almost silent, the sound becomes louder on its own. The volume on youtube will remain on almost silent but the sound becomes full volume again if that makes sense. Please help

:)

Jelly, Jan 20, 2016

2. Error message: Cannott find media device for this audio driver

I recently updated my compaq presario v3777TU laptop with windows 10. but facing issue with audio. there is no audio, although the audio driver 'Conexent HD audio 221' is showing installed. The audio seekbar is also working fine, still no sound. tried
    updating driver from the device manager, but its showing 'latest driver already installed'.. please help me...

Anilkuhadwal, Jan 20, 2016
  3. mazharnaz Win User
    Audio Drivers

Audio Drivers Uninstalled.

Hello! community I have uninstalled the audio drivers on my laptop accidentially. conexant HD AUDIO was the sound driver. i have tried to install it again but the setup is not launching at all. please help me solve the soind issue.

Windoes 10

64 bit operating system

Core i7 4510U

mazharnaz, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

Audio driver issues, Please help

1. Audio driver issues, Please help - Similar Threads - Audio driver issues

2. Driver issues please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issues please help: I installed Ubuntu over my Windows install, and just now decided to install Windows again, and my drivers stuff is gone. I have a acer nitro AN515-55 with a GTX 1650Ti GPU and an intel core i5 10th gen something, how do I get nitrosense and all the other geforce stuff back???...
  3. Please help me with a driver issue

Please help me with a driver issue: How do I revert to the original drivers. This shows up and I can't delete it. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-a-driver-issue/ba3e655e-b32e-4c3a-9826-22a132136611
  4. Audio issues, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues, please help!: I was hoping someone here could possibly help me. I was about to hop onto a game with some friends, and plugged in my AKG earbuds as I normally do, however my computer isn't detecting them at all, anywhere. A small box pops up and asks "What device are you using", as it...
  5. MTP Driver Issues. seriously, please help

MTP Driver Issues. seriously, please help: The Driver isn't available anymore. : All I want to do is have my phone pop up as a removable device so I can transfer files. As simple as it is, I took it for granted and now I can't do anything. I have done everything from re-installing? the INF's, to downloading Media...
  6. Please help with audio issues

Please help with audio issues: So I have the volume mixer pulled up, i play a video or someone talks in discord and it turns every other application in the volume mixer down, but keeps the one that’s playing audio at its %100 level i disabled sound effects in enhancements and that didn’t seem to help, i...
  7. Audio Driver Installation Help Please Request

Audio Driver Installation Help Please Request: I have this same problem with my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop So as per the highlighted answer, I'm downloading audio_realtek_6.0.1.8432_w10x64_a.zip from the Acer Product Support. All I need to know is, do I need to uninstall the current driver or just begin installation from the...
  8. Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!

Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!: Hi everyone. So, I like to game on my PC crossplatform with my friends on xbox and we chat via xbox party chat. The only problem is that they complain that they can hear everything going on behind me (TV, chatter, dogs, etc...). I thought that I would try to adjust the...
  9. Strange Audio issue. Help please.

Strange Audio issue. Help please.: So yesterday I encountered a problem, which is very low to no voice audio, but background audio I guess you would call it is fine. It was fine until about as I mentioned a day ago as of this posting. I am running the latest driver build for audio and I am on W10 Home CU...
  10. Network driver issues Please help!

Network driver issues Please help!: Hi everyone. I recently received a new top end PC and am having some issues that I can't for the life of me resolve so I'm hoping you can all help me out a bit. My MoBo is an ASUS Maximus gene VIII Z170 board I run my ethernet through homeplugs. These by default go...