Windows 10: Audio driver "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" - clicking sound

Discus and support Audio driver "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" - clicking sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to use a JBL Tune750BT NC headphone as Headset for Microsoft Teams or Skype. To be able it is required to select JBL TUNE750BTNC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndreasKrug3, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Audio driver "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" - clicking sound

Hi,

I'm trying to use a JBL Tune750BT NC headphone as Headset for Microsoft Teams or Skype.

To be able it is required to select JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio HSP / HFP profile.

After choosing that it is impossible to hear a sound, just clicking noise.

JBL mentioned that the headphone is designed for Smartphone/Tablet, using with a PC might be an issue.

JBL does not deliver a Windows driver.

Update to the latest Windows 10 Version with newest Driver 10.0.19041.1 does not help.

I can confirm that it is OK with Smartphone, even, with Linux on same PC.
    The Linux uses 8000Hz, Windows driver 160000Hz.

Using the headphone with JBL TUNE750BTNC Stereo profile is also possible without any issue, this is A2DP profile and designed to hear music without microphone.

Any hint, can Microsoft fix the "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" driver, maybe include another Format with lower Bandwidth?

This is appreciated, I like to use the headset for conferencing also with my Company Notebook during the Corona time in home office.

Thanks

Andreas

:)

AndreasKrug3, Dec 18, 2020

2. JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality

Hi,

My bluetooth headphone (JBL Tune750BTNC) does not work for calls (gives bad distorted sound) from my Windows 10 PC (winver 1909 build 18363.1082).

As a calling device (which uses the "hands-free audio" bluetooth device), it gives bad distorted barely understandable output.

It works fine as a media output (using the stereo bluetooth device output).

The problem can be seen from the "test" option of the "hands-free AG audio" audio device in the sound control panel, giving very bad sound quality.

Troubleshooting done:

- Same headset works fine with android & mac, for both calling and media output

- Upgraded all the drivers on my laptop to the latest: didn't help

- Already went through all the steps here: didn't help Bluetooth Headset (not headphones) sound very distorted

- Tried disabling the stereo device (keeping only the "hands-free audio" device active): didn't help

- Tried disabling features (services) from the device under "devices and printers" services tab: didn't help

- Windows update is up to date and system (lenovo x1) is scanned and updated for all drivers: Issue still persist.

Looking forward for your assistance in resolving this issue.

Thanks.

Charles Youssef (cyoussef), Dec 18, 2020
  3. Sierra118 Win User
    Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

Sierra118, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Audio driver "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" - clicking sound

Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio

when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error

Please solve my problem

KishanGowda, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Audio driver "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" - clicking sound

1. Audio driver "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" - clicking sound - Similar Threads - Audio driver JBL

2. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  3. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  4. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: See a LOT of searches on various sites, including here, related to people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones, get stereo sound when using their applications Teams, Discord, etc . AND the Mic from their headphones. Without using a cord between the bluetooth headset and...
  6. Free AG AUDIO driver!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free AG AUDIO driver!: Hello I am epicHowever I have a problem with my Microphone, where do I download the FREE AG AUDIO for my microphone and headset. I use windows 11 and I believe that I may of deleted the Free Ag Audio driver. Please help me! -Sam=...
  7. Free AG AUDIO driver!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free AG AUDIO driver!: Hello I am epicHowever I have a problem with my Microphone, where do I download the FREE AG AUDIO for my microphone and headset. I use windows 11 and I believe that I may of deleted the Free Ag Audio driver. Please help me! -Sam=...
  8. Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio

Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds A192 and I want to use both its headset and microphone as I use to do as far as few weeks ago. Currently Windows plugs only headset for music and no mic. Even if the profile Hands-Free AG Audio for playback and register seems available I cannot...
  9. Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound: I have a Bluetooth 5.0 sony headset which I use with both a laptop and a phone. When I switch from the phone to the laptop it connects fine but it displays Connected (voice) instead of Connected (voice, music) and the sound has terrible quality, no stereo sound. The Windows...
  10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...