Windows 10: Audio driver keeps deleting

Discus and support Audio driver keeps deleting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my audio driver keeps deleting himself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ertuğrul Gül, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Audio driver keeps deleting

my audio driver keeps deleting himself

:)

Ertuğrul Gül, Jun 24, 2022

2. Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers?

Hi

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. How did you come to know that your driver downgraded?

2. Which drivers do you install when your audio driver downgrade?

For now, I would suggest that you remove all the updates that you have downloaded for your audio driver, reboot the system and follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start Menu, and select “Device Manager”.
      • Open Device Manager, double click and expand "Sound,Videos and Game controllers”
      • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
      • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
        OK
        to remove the driver.
      • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
      • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, visit the manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Audio driver keeps failing

Hi Krishna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the audio on your device, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Where exactly are you trying to access the audio from?
    • What are all the troubleshooting steps you have tried in resolving the issue along with uninstalling and updating the audio drivers?
    • Is this issue specific while playing any audio from device/ website?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps that haven't deployed and check with the status of this issue.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Audio driver keeps deleting

Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers

I have been battling with my computer for a week now with the audio drivers. It keeps deleting my audio driver and saying that I have none installed, even though I have installed a driver about a dozen times now. It will work when I first install it, but
    as soon as I restart or close/reopen my laptop, it deletes the audio driver and I have to reinstall it again. I have followed all steps I could find to fox this issue and nothing has worked. I even reset my computer to factory settings hoping that would remove
    whatever was causing the issue, and then I reinstalled my audio driver and it worked up until I closed/reopened my laptop. I am at a loss of what to do next, and it is very frustrating.

JessDavis1, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Audio driver keeps deleting

1. Audio driver keeps deleting - Similar Threads - Audio driver keeps

2. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices: I'm curry working on fixing mh PC as all microphone input stopped working after I installed new driver via Armory Crate. When fixing it I deleted all my audio Devices from device manager and now microphuinout is not the only problem. How do I recover my audio Devices and also...
  3. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices: I'm curry working on fixing mh PC as all microphone input stopped working after I installed new driver via Armory Crate. When fixing it I deleted all my audio Devices from device manager and now microphuinout is not the only problem. How do I recover my audio Devices and also...
  4. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer keeps deleting Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps deleting Realtek Audio Driver: I have a Lenovo Legion computer with Nvidia drivers. Every few months, I'll get a blue screen of death and then find that my Realtek Audio driver is missing from the computer and I can't play sound on my external speakers, only through my speakers built into the monitor...
  6. Computer keeps deleting Realtek Audio Driver

Computer keeps deleting Realtek Audio Driver: I have a Lenovo Legion computer with Nvidia drivers. Every few months, I'll get a blue screen of death and then find that my Realtek Audio driver is missing from the computer and I can't play sound on my external speakers, only through my speakers built into the monitor...
  7. Audio driver keeps deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver keeps deleting: my audio driver keeps deleting himself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-keeps-deleting/7969add3-1826-4634-87cf-5957e263857a
  8. Audio driver keeps deleting

Audio driver keeps deleting: my audio driver keeps deleting himself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-keeps-deleting/7969add3-1826-4634-87cf-5957e263857a
  9. Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers: I have been battling with my computer for a week now with the audio drivers. It keeps deleting my audio driver and saying that I have none installed, even though I have installed a driver about a dozen times now. It will work when I first install it, but as soon as I restart...
  10. Keep Losing audio drivers??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep Losing audio drivers??: I've got a HP Probook 6560b running Win 10 current build to 2019. There are 2 users, myself and my wife on it. All my wife uses it for is general browsing/social media etc but very little audio unless it's on social media for the most part. Sometimes after using it and...