Windows 10: Audio driver not supporting

Discus and support Audio driver not supporting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With the new windows 10 update my hp laptop is facing audio driver related problem. When it will be fixed? as i have already given 250 bucks to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnkitChaudhary2, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Audio driver not supporting

With the new windows 10 update my hp laptop is facing audio driver related problem.

When it will be fixed? as i have already given 250 bucks to the technichian to reinstall the audio driver.

:)

AnkitChaudhary2, Oct 11, 2018

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Audio driver not supporting

What's Another Audio Driver (Besides Realtek) That Supports Audio Enhancements?

Hi Orange,

I appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab03

If the issue persists, then try to uninstall and re-install the audio driver.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on
      Device Manager
    • In the list of hardware categories, look for the device that you want to update, and then right-click on it to
      Uninstall.
    • Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.
    • To re-install, either you can restart the system or install the driver from the manufacturer’s website (recommended as they will have updated drivers).
    For reference:

Try all the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Audio. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Audio driver not supporting

1. Audio driver not supporting - Similar Threads - Audio driver supporting

2. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: Window 11 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-setup-no-driver-supported-in/a8ca8d76-cbd6-433d-b035-6ebc6d265154
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: Window 11 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-setup-no-driver-supported-in/a8ca8d76-cbd6-433d-b035-6ebc6d265154
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  6. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Audio Driver/Support Chat

Audio Driver/Support Chat: Hi,I am trying to get support for my Audio. My computer does not recognize its own speaker, granted it doesn't show up in sound devices. I've tried troubleshooting it and updating it but nothing is working. On top of that, when I request help through the chat function of...
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: So basically I just got a new pair of headphones but this time they have a headphone and not a usb cable. I plugged it directly into my pc and it worked, but it was identified as speakers- meaning I don't have surround sound. I watched many tutorials and it said I need the...
  9. How can a generic Realtek Audio driver support Dolby Audio?

How can a generic Realtek Audio driver support Dolby Audio?: My PC is Acer Predator Helios 300 (G3-572) and the manufacturer driver from 2017 includes Dolby Audio but it doesn't work in Windows 10, 1903. Updating through Device manager gives the driver from late 2018 and Dolby Audio works in it. Out of curiosity, I installed the...
  10. Microsoft's High definition audio driver support 5.1?

Microsoft's High definition audio driver support 5.1?: I was wondering if Microsoft's high definition audio driver has 5.1 as a speaker configuration option for audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsofts-high-definition-audio-driver-support-51/6746bbe9-c852-4690-ba51-e9e54ac1a745