Windows 10: Audio driver on an Apple Desktop

Discus and support Audio driver on an Apple Desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Apple desktop with Windows 10 that the external speakers does not work on. I have run the sound troubleshooter several times and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlSixkiller, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Audio driver on an Apple Desktop

Hello,

I have an Apple desktop with Windows 10 that the external speakers does not work on. I have run the sound troubleshooter several times and it installs the MStar demo audio driver which seems to get it working. By morning it is gone and no longer works. I have set it to default turned off audio enhancements and still the same results.

Please help,

Carl Sixkiller

:)

CarlSixkiller, Dec 17, 2019

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Audio driver on an Apple Desktop

Problem with my audio driver and scroll function

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to Update the Audio as well as mouse driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to
      uninstall and re-install the drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:
    • Go to your manufacturer’s website
      and download the Driver’s setup file for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall.
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Audio driver on an Apple Desktop

1. Audio driver on an Apple Desktop - Similar Threads - Audio driver Apple

2. Apple II Apple SOS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apple II Apple SOS: Type jloadType JX$ = "OMG"Type Type JX$ = "I AMNOTABLETOBACKSPACEJpring https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/apple-ii-apple-sos/da9544c6-75bf-4408-8f69-14b3f7a29c5b
  3. Optional Apple USB Driver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Optional Apple USB Driver: Does anyone know anything about this driver? [img] I have an iPhone 6S Plus that I connect to my computer once in a while and I have no problems with the USB connection other than iTunes throws an error 54 code when it tries to communicate with the phone sometimes but not...
  4. Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices: I have a cheap Enacfire set of bluetooth buds and I've never noticed any latency watching videos or live streams on my iphone or ipad but the connection to my PC has significant lag. How can I have such a good connection to apple devices but an expensive PC has horrible lag?...
  5. Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings .....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings .....: Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings is Missing. I cant remember exactly where it was in the List. All it said was this Device Needs Trouble Shooting. I Clicked on it & selected Remove Device, & a Message Popped up and said Are You Sure you want to delete this...
  6. Disabling remote audio driver in Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabling remote audio driver in Microsoft Remote Desktop: I'm running Windows 10 and connecting into my desktop from a second PC using Microsoft Remote Desktop. Is there a way to disable the 'Remote Audio' driver on the host PC? I want to be able to control the audio settings on the host PC separate from the 'Remote Audio'...
  7. Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC

Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC: Please help me. When I connect my iPhone 6 running the latest update to my laptop also running the latest windows update, I open the iTunes app downloaded from the Microsoft Store, but I do not see my phone on the top bar. In fact, my phone won't even charge when connected to...
  8. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver: I need help with getting my laptop, running Windows 10 to recognize my IPod Classic 160gb. It will recognize my IPad through Bluetooth but ITunes won't recognize my IPod Classic (with no Bluetooth, of course!). So far I have done the following: 1. Restarted everything;...
  9. Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods: I have seen the same question being asked last year but I don't see a solution. The Airpods are new and there are no connection or sounds issues with either of my iphones and Macbook but with my Dell laptop Inspiron 5559 (Windows 10), I cannot watch a video on any app without...
  10. Apple drivers

Apple drivers: im trying to recover my iphone 6 as its been disabled after too many passcode attempts, the only way i can recover is by the itunes recovery option but everytime i connect my iphone to the laptop its not recognising, any ideas? do i need to get some sort of driver installed...