Windows 10: Audio Driver Uninstalled

Discus and support Audio Driver Uninstalled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my audio driver through an HP App and it asked to restart. I restarted my PC but then afterwards no sound would play even on 100 max volume.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Armon Kavousi, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Audio Driver Uninstalled

I updated my audio driver through an HP App and it asked to restart. I restarted my PC but then afterwards no sound would play even on 100 max volume. I had this problem before and I knew I had to re-install the driver for my sound driver and I could do it through device manager. However, I accidentally press 'uninstall' and uninstalled my sound driver. I want to re-install it but I do not remember where to find the driver online and I don't remember which one it is.

:)

Armon Kavousi, Sep 25, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Audio Driver Uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Audio Driver Uninstalled

Windows 10 audio driver

If updating the driver didn't work, kindly follow the steps on how to uninstallyour audio driver:

• Right-click on the Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the audio driverand select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    Keep us updated.

Robelene Win, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Audio Driver Uninstalled

1. Audio Driver Uninstalled - Similar Threads - Audio Driver Uninstalled

2. Audio driver does not completely uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver does not completely uninstall: I want to update my audio drivers. Unfortunately, the Audio driver update that my manufacturer provided is a major update, and updating it with my current driver installed causes the audio to get distorted.But when I try to uninstall the audio driver, it does not get...
  3. Audio driver does not completely uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver does not completely uninstall: I want to update my audio drivers. Unfortunately, the Audio driver update that my manufacturer provided is a major update, and updating it with my current driver installed causes the audio to get distorted.But when I try to uninstall the audio driver, it does not get...
  4. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  5. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  6. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio driver uninstalled

Audio driver uninstalled: I was trying to fix a common issue with game audio coming out through the microphone and I uninstalled my High Definition Audio Device in Sound, video and game controllers. I'm new to this side of Windows and I'm a little concerned about how I can get sound back again....
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled

Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled: I was trying to reinstall my realtek audio driver but I accidentally completely uninstalled it, I found a 5 year old thread on the topic but the link from the answer is now not working, my laptop is a dell inspiron 15 5568 windows 10, if you need more information about it...
  9. Help! Uninstalled audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Uninstalled audio drivers: Hi I recently uninstalled my audio driver by accident I don't know much about computers. My laptop is a dell inspirion 15 7000 gaming laptop. The sound does not work and I cant figure out how to fix it. Please explain in details. Please answer! Thanks....
  10. Can't uninstall Realtek Audio Drivers

Can't uninstall Realtek Audio Drivers: I can't get rid of the Realtek Audio Drivers on my PC it's really annoying. I've tried everything I uninstalled from control panel and uninstalled from device manager. When I do uninstall and restart my PC they're still there, can anyone help me? [img] 12741