Windows 10: Audio Driver

Discus and support Audio Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Netflix tells me my audio drive needs to be downloaded but the pc says all is up to date? Should I download a free audio drive ? I can listen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Angelaaa1963, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Audio Driver

Netflix tells me my audio drive needs to be downloaded but the pc says all is up to date? Should I download a free audio drive ? I can listen to youtube without any problems !

:)

Angelaaa1963, Sep 14, 2019

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Audio Driver

USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Audio Driver

1. Audio Driver - Similar Threads - Audio Driver

2. How can a generic Realtek Audio driver support Dolby Audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can a generic Realtek Audio driver support Dolby Audio?: My PC is Acer Predator Helios 300 (G3-572) and the manufacturer driver from 2017 includes Dolby Audio but it doesn't work in Windows 10, 1903. Updating through Device manager gives the driver from late 2018 and Dolby Audio works in it. Out of curiosity, I installed the...
  3. Realtek Audio Drivers Refuse to Install

Realtek Audio Drivers Refuse to Install: My PC has been missing audio drivers for a while, but I didn't care because I just used an Audiobox USB. Headphones work fine but when I try to connect a microphone to my Audiobox it will not read. Clearly because of the lack of audio drivers. There is no Realtek audio...
  4. audio driver not installed.

audio driver not installed.: Every time I update window 10 audio device is not found. I have tried everything. Keep getting error message. Last time I updated I had to get tech support on the phone. Is this going to happen every time I update??...
  5. Audio and Touchpad Drivers not working

Audio and Touchpad Drivers not working: My audio and touchpad drivers are not working properly after upgrading my windows 10 v1803 to windows 10 v1903. i can't disable my touchpad and my laptop won't read my earphone....
  6. Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio: Here, at Tenforums, we have a very looong and detailed thread regarding updates to the Realtek HD Audio Driver Version, which is maintained regularly. One of the most asked questions in this thread, is which type of Realtek driver one needs to update his Audio, since there...
  7. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the store. I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In...
  8. microsoft uaa bus driver for high definition audio is missing from device manager

microsoft uaa bus driver for high definition audio is missing from device manager: I'm running Windows 10 pro x64 on a PC with an ryzen 3 1300x & an Gigabyte a320ma-m.2 mobo. After getting everything setup and buily, I noticed that the Realtek HD audio drivers were actually missing. I installed these but afterwards, the associated icons did not appear...
  9. Realteck High Definition Audio Driver Installation Failure

Realteck High Definition Audio Driver Installation Failure: System: Intel 4690K 16G Ram Gigabyte UD5H-BK motherboard 2 X R9 280 in Crossfire Windows 10 Pro 64 bit v. 1903 build 18362.356 Problem: Every time I reboot my system I get the same error message: An error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred wile running the setup....
  10. No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone

No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone: The other day I started up my computer and I had no audio through my headphones, so I restarted it and still had no audio. Realtek audio manager sometimes forgets to open up so I checked for that and couldn't get it turned on. After restarting a few times I checked out my...