Windows 10: Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

Discus and support Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was playing a game on my Windows 10 earlier Samsung Galaxy Book 12 when all of a sudden it crashed, causing my audio output and input drivers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ian Reaves, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

I was playing a game on my Windows 10 earlier Samsung Galaxy Book 12 when all of a sudden it crashed, causing my audio output and input drivers to disappear. Whenever I go into my device manager, both realtek audio drivers are just completely gone, even the audio section is gone. Whenever I go to sound, video, and game controllers, all I see are my headphones. I went down to system devices and found IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST Audio Controller and the current status is "This device cannot start. Code 10." And whenever I go to the driver tab, hit on update driver -> br

:)

Ian Reaves, Jan 17, 2023

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Jan 17, 2023
  3. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, Jan 17, 2023
  4. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

audio output device

My surface pro seven suddenly does not have sound. It says there is no audio output driver. I talked to someone at microsoft and they had me uninstall and reinstall updates. I cannot reinstall an audio driver because the device manager list of devices does
    not even show sound as an option anymore. The rep I talked to finally said he had no more suggestions.

I am not sure how to fix this or why it happened.

RuthBellamy2, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

1. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output. - Similar Threads - Audio drivers aren't

2. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.: I was playing a game on my Windows 10 earlier Samsung Galaxy Book 12 when all of a sudden it crashed, causing my audio output and input drivers to disappear. Whenever I go into my device manager, both realtek audio drivers are just completely gone, even the audio section is...
  3. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.: I was playing a game on my Windows 10 earlier Samsung Galaxy Book 12 when all of a sudden it crashed, causing my audio output and input drivers to disappear. Whenever I go into my device manager, both realtek audio drivers are just completely gone, even the audio section is...
  4. no audio output or sound card showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio output or sound card showing: The computer after sleep mode when activated will result in occasional disappearance of the sound card. Will always need to restart the computer to get back the sound card....
  5. Audio Input And Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  6. Input and output Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input and output Sound: Hi there! I need help with my Input and Output sound. I have recently bought headphones that had a mic on the cable. When I switched the headphones as my output it doesn't show my headphones mic as an input. But if I put my headphones mic as in input it doesn't put my...
  7. Issues with Sound Output and Input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Sound Output and Input: Received new ThjnkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 direct from Lenovo this week and experienced issues with internal microphone unplugging and speakers not working. After watching a few YouTube videos that were not helpful I used Lenovo Service Bridge which resulted in downloading new...
  8. Sound input and output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound input and output: I was wondering, how do I make it so that the input and output of sound, basically the microphone and earphone, are in the same place, as I don't have headphones but still want to use my microphone on the earphones...
  9. no input or output sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no input or output sounds: i recently did a hard reset now sound nor mic are working i am on an rca 2 n 1 windows10 also my touch screen is all screwy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-or-output-sounds/fb9550bd-6813-4bd2-be12-c6d35d2c47da
  10. "no audio device output is installed", i have no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "no audio device output is installed", i have no sound: I cannot get sound from my laptop. It is saying that there is no audio output device I stalled which I've never seen before. I was just watching Netflix and it just stopped. No idea what happened. The diagnostic tests say nothing is there and its frustrating now. I've tried...