Windows 10: Audio Drivers Device Not Migrated

Discus and support Audio Drivers Device Not Migrated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For several months, both my headset Logitech USB and microphone Samson GoMic USB have had issues. They can work, but my microphone is too quiet and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ray256, Jan 17, 2021.

1. ray256 Win User

Audio Drivers Device Not Migrated

For several months, both my headset Logitech USB and microphone Samson GoMic USB have had issues. They can work, but my microphone is too quiet and muffled and only one setting can be recorded. My headset is too loud, and I have to turn down every program to be very quiet.

I've narrowed down the issue to have to do with this driver error this one is for my microphone, but it is present for my headset as well:

"Device USB\VID_17A0&PID_0302&MI_00\7&390454c4&2&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_04D9&PID_1503&MI_00\7&1c1d390e&1&0000
    Class Guid: {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}
    Location Path: PCIROOT0#PCI0701#PCI0003#USBROOT0#USB3#USBMI0
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFF0023
    Present: false

I've attempted reinstalling the drivers, trying different USB ports, both rolling back and updating my chipset drivers, and restoring BIOS to default settings. None of them have worked.

If anyone can help, please let me know any suggestions or further information I need to provide. Thank you!

:)

ray256, Jan 17, 2021

2. Devices & Drivers not migrating to Windows 10 - No Audio

Can't get devices and drivers to migrate..won't show up in the audio/speakers...no device installed it says.

They do show up in the device mgr (sometimes) but show that they either need further installation or that the aren't migrated. NO AUDIO yet!!

SAMcClellan, Jan 17, 2021
  3. NickPD Win User
    Device Not Migrated - Audio Output Stopped Working

Hey Joseph,

Unfortunately, I did try everything that you listed, but it is still listed as Device Not Migrated. As I also mentioned in my initial post, I tried another pair of headphones and there is no audio. Perhaps it is an issue with the motherboard?

Thanks!

NickPD, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Audio Drivers Device Not Migrated

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Audio Drivers Device Not Migrated

1. Audio Drivers Device Not Migrated - Similar Threads - Audio Drivers Device

2. Microphone driver problem "Device Not Migrated"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone driver problem "Device Not Migrated": Hello, My microphone is not working, I have searched online and tried multiple solutions but I can't make it work.The microphone record sound but at very very low volume.Thanks in advance for any...
  3. Microphone driver problem "Device Not Migrated"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone driver problem "Device Not Migrated": Hello, My microphone is not working, I have searched online and tried multiple solutions but I can't make it work.The microphone record sound but at very very low volume.Thanks in advance for any...
  4. Driver Settings Not Migrated, Device not started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Settings Not Migrated, Device not started: hi All,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 2,I replace the SSD, it came with pre-installed win 10 HomeEverything works normal, until I upgrade to Win 11.Keyboard & TrackPoint cannot be usedI have tried:- update driver, unninstal/install device, disable/enable device- windows...
  5. Driver Settings Not Migrated, Device not started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Settings Not Migrated, Device not started: hi All,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 2,I replace the SSD, it came with pre-installed win 10 HomeEverything works normal, until I upgrade to Win 11.Keyboard & TrackPoint cannot be usedI have tried:- update driver, unninstal/install device, disable/enable device- windows...
  6. Audio input and output device is not migrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio input and output device is not migrated: Few days ago suddenly my laptop internal audio is stopped working . I can use my headphones just fine, but the internal speaker itself is not working. At first I thought it was a problem with the sound , but after going to device manager , I found out that speaker and...
  7. A microphone driver problem "Device Not Migrated"

A microphone driver problem "Device Not Migrated": My computer's window version is window 10. When I use an external microphone, it shows that the device is not migrated. Can I know how I fixed it...
  8. Microphone driver problem "Device Not Migrated"

Microphone driver problem "Device Not Migrated": Hello, My microphone is not working, I have searched online and tried multiple solutions but I can't make it work. The microphone record sound but at very very low volume. [ATTACH] Thanks in advance for any ideas....
  9. Device Not Migrated - Audio Output Stopped Working

Device Not Migrated - Audio Output Stopped Working: So, I was watching a video today. Paused it, left to go grab a snack, came back, and suddenly there was no more audio. I tried reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting multiple times on two different headsets, hard reboot, running command prompt, updating drivers, and no dice....
  10. Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated'

Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated': I'm having this problem for over a month. When I play Dead Frontier 2, the game doesn't have sound but other games have. I checked the audio driver and checked the events, and saw the warning 'Device Not Migrated'. I think this is the cause why the game has no sound. Can...