Windows 10: Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing)

Discus and support Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The sound on my new laptop (running Windows 10) is really really low. I Googled and it turns out that it might be because of a driver issue? I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rarara, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Rarara Win User

Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing)

The sound on my new laptop (running Windows 10) is really really low. I Googled and it turns out that it might be because of a driver issue?

I tried searching for Altec Lansing drivers (that's my speaker brand) but I couldn't come up with anything much. I don't have my installation CD anymore. *Sad The model is BXR1221. Maybe it's too old or something...

:)

Rarara, Dec 5, 2015

2. Altec Lansing XT1 not working

Upgraded to w10, connected for the first noticed a driver installation, next day does not work.

Reinstalled all usb drivers and realtek audio driver, still not working.

Tks

AntónioCoelho1953, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Ivan336 Win User
    Sound problem

Hello

The problem i'm having is that the High Definition Audio Controller is giving an error and when I try to install the drivers it says "We have found the drivers, but the installation has failed."

The laptop is an ASUS K73SV and it is using altec lansing speakers.

Ivan336, Dec 5, 2015
  4. fireberd Win User

There are no drivers for the actual speakers. The drivers are for the PC's sound hardware chip such as Conexant, Realtek, etc.

Is the "low sound" on the Laptops internal speakers or with the external Altec Lansing speakers?

fireberd, Dec 5, 2015
  5. Rarara Win User
    Actually the speakers aren't recognized at all - I plug them in and get a notification, but then there is no sound.

Rarara, Dec 7, 2015
  6. stephen Win User
    Low sound or no sound ?... need more information, what have you tried so far ?

stephen, Dec 7, 2015
  7. Rarara Win User
    No sound at all from the speakers. (the Altec Lansing ones)

I tried to plug them in, restart, plug out, nothing. I also tried to find drivers but apparently there aren't any for that particular model. (BXR1220)

Rarara, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing) - Similar Threads - Audio drivers especially

2. realtek audio driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek audio driver on windows 10: hi. i recently realised i don't have the realtek audio driver on my pc. the only visible items under the sound, video and game controller section in device manager are AMD high def audio device, creative SB audigy 2 zs wdm and high def audio device. i use speakers that i can...
  3. Audio Driver and windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Driver and windows 10 update: I have now updated Windows 10 twice on my PC and both times have found that the audio jack outlet has stopped working. The internal speakers do keep working but they are not to the standard that I would like. After the first update, I managed to get the audio jack to work...
  4. install audio drivers windows 10

install audio drivers windows 10: no sound, how do I reinstall audio drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-audio-drivers-windows-10/99a27813-77cb-450e-b8d0-5285ada323ce
  5. Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre

Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre: Sir I have a HP E 8000 series computer with graphics card IntelR Q45,Q43 express card would like to know if i can get a 2.1 or a quadraphonic sound from this sound card i have downloaded Realtek HD driver version 6.0.8746.1, Direct x version 12 ,Audio codec version ALC261 I...
  6. Windows 10 audio drivers not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 audio drivers not working: I had updated my windows and it gave me the black screen of death. Which i had fixed by reinstalling windows. But now that I did everything works. But then audio drivers no matter what I do nothing shows up on my playback devices and what I used before Realtek wont even let...
  7. Driver for Altec Lansing VS4221 speakers

Driver for Altec Lansing VS4221 speakers: I recently added the Altec Lansing VS4221 2.1 speakers to my Dell Inspiron 5759 laptop. I only seem to have controls for the satellite speakers but not the sub-woofer in the realtek driver. Is there a specific driver for the A-L speakers available? I don't seem to see...
  8. Windows 10 audio driver

Windows 10 audio driver: A Windows 10 upgrade has deleted the Beats Audio driver, from my "seasoned" HPE 510t desktop. HP website says it no longer has audio drivers for it. I need to see if Microsoft has a compatible audio driver, available for download. Thanks, Bruce H-town...
  9. Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers

Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers: I just purchased a new custom computer with windows 10 Pro. 64 bit operating system Intel i9,32G Memory. It has a SoundBlaster Audigy Fx card in it. I attached it to my older Dell Altex Lansing ADA995 5,1 Lucasfilm THX certified speakers. I can only hear from the front...
  10. Audio Drivers - Windows 10

Audio Drivers - Windows 10: I have a very simple question. I have downloaded a driver from my audio manufacturer's website. It's a Thesycon driver, Version 126.1. It allows my device (in this case a digital to analogue converter) to interface with my Windows laptop. Should the driver show up both under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. altec lansing speaker drivers windows 10

2. altec lansing speaker plugged into asus laptop but nothing

3. why is my altec lansing speaker not working wired

4. hp drivers audio windows 10 altec lansing,
  5. audio driver antex lansing,
  6. altec lansing drivers for windows 10,
  7. altec lansing speaker driver windows 10,
  8. realtek audio driver altec lansing,
  9. altec lansing sound driver,
  10. altec lansing desktop speakers device drivers,
  11. windows 10 altec lansing 5.1 instellen,