Windows 10: Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing)

Discus and support Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The sound on my new laptop (running Windows 10) is really really low. I Googled and it turns out that it might be because of a driver issue? I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rarara, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Rarara Win User

Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing)

The sound on my new laptop (running Windows 10) is really really low. I Googled and it turns out that it might be because of a driver issue?

I tried searching for Altec Lansing drivers (that's my speaker brand) but I couldn't come up with anything much. I don't have my installation CD anymore. *Sad The model is BXR1221. Maybe it's too old or something...

:)

Rarara, Dec 5, 2015

2. Altec Lansing XT1 not working

Upgraded to w10, connected for the first noticed a driver installation, next day does not work.

Reinstalled all usb drivers and realtek audio driver, still not working.

Tks

AntónioCoelho1953, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Ivan336 Win User
    Sound problem

Hello

The problem i'm having is that the High Definition Audio Controller is giving an error and when I try to install the drivers it says "We have found the drivers, but the installation has failed."

The laptop is an ASUS K73SV and it is using altec lansing speakers.

Ivan336, Dec 5, 2015
  4. fireberd Win User

There are no drivers for the actual speakers. The drivers are for the PC's sound hardware chip such as Conexant, Realtek, etc.

Is the "low sound" on the Laptops internal speakers or with the external Altec Lansing speakers?

fireberd, Dec 5, 2015
  5. Rarara Win User
    Actually the speakers aren't recognized at all - I plug them in and get a notification, but then there is no sound.

Rarara, Dec 7, 2015
  6. stephen Win User
    Low sound or no sound ?... need more information, what have you tried so far ?

stephen, Dec 7, 2015
  7. Rarara Win User
    No sound at all from the speakers. (the Altec Lansing ones)

I tried to plug them in, restart, plug out, nothing. I also tried to find drivers but apparently there aren't any for that particular model. (BXR1220)

Rarara, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing) - Similar Threads - Audio drivers especially

2. Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver: Hi there, I think the Audio driver interferes with my OS 's operation, does anybody here know how to report problem to MS team so they can fix the problem, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver/8fd57f56-d722-4390-a85e-214f1d99c861
  3. Windows 10 audio driver

Windows 10 audio driver: A Windows 10 upgrade has deleted the Beats Audio driver, from my "seasoned" HPE 510t desktop. HP website says it no longer has audio drivers for it. I need to see if Microsoft has a compatible audio driver, available for download. Thanks, Bruce H-town...
  4. Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers

Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers: I just purchased a new custom computer with windows 10 Pro. 64 bit operating system Intel i9,32G Memory. It has a SoundBlaster Audigy Fx card in it. I attached it to my older Dell Altex Lansing ADA995 5,1 Lucasfilm THX certified speakers. I can only hear from the front...
  5. audio drivers

audio drivers: Hi Have no audio since upgrading to windows 10 on my vaio model PCG 4121GM have uninstalled realtex now what do I do to get sound does sonny have a solution thanks kathy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-drivers/6db141d0-4f1e-415d-9974-426a59b8db9e
  6. Audio Drivers

Audio Drivers: HI, I have a new Dell Inspiron 5770, with a Realtek audio card and I'm having issues with the sound. When I play any audio source at all through the speakers, I get a persistent echo, as if the same audio is playing a fraction of a millisecond after the other. This happens...
  7. audio driver

audio driver: everytime i trouble shoot my audio it say issue found generic audio driver and ive tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers and update them but nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver/40ba9dc1-0cb6-4019-b4d0-cb2ed9e288f3
  8. Audio Driver

Audio Driver: There´s a yellow exclamation point beside my Realtek High-Definition audio controller setting in the device manager, and there´s an error code which simply reads: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. This...
  9. Audio Drivers - Windows 10

Audio Drivers - Windows 10: I have a very simple question. I have downloaded a driver from my audio manufacturer's website. It's a Thesycon driver, Version 126.1. It allows my device (in this case a digital to analogue converter) to interface with my Windows laptop. Should the driver show up both under...
  10. Audio Driver

Audio Driver: Realtek HD audio driver in uninstalled and I can't reinstall the downloaded driver. Tried 2 different downloads but installing drivers not working. Any suggestions or assistance how to re-install the Realtek high def audio driver AUSU F555U Laptop Windows 10 Moved...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. altec lansing speaker drivers windows 10

2. altec lansing speaker plugged into asus laptop but nothing

3. why is my altec lansing speaker not working wired

4. audio driver antex lansing,
  5. altec lansing drivers for windows 10,
  6. altec lansing speaker driver windows 10,
  7. altec lansing sound driver,
  8. altec lansing desktop speakers device drivers,
  9. windows 10 altec lansing 5.1 instellen,
  10. altec lansing speakers for pc not working,
  11. altec lansing computer speakers driver,