Windows 10: Audio drivers not recognized

Discus and support Audio drivers not recognized in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I plug my headset into my PC, it is recognized as, what it is, a Plantronics 3225. However, between a few minutes and a few hours later, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoundlessTurnip, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Audio drivers not recognized

When I plug my headset into my PC, it is recognized as, what it is, a Plantronics 3225. However, between a few minutes and a few hours later, it will change to a CONEXANT USB AUDIO driver, and the sound quality, especially on the microphone, will become really lousy. Is there a way to uninstall or block the conexant driver? Updates, driver changes, even rolling back the last windows update, none of it worked.

This is doubly embarrassing because I work on our helpdesk. Please help!

submitted by /u/BoundlessTurnip
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BoundlessTurnip, Sep 16, 2020

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

Audio drivers not recognized [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Audio drivers not recognized

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Audio drivers not recognized

1. Audio drivers not recognized - Similar Threads - Audio drivers recognized

2. Audio CD not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio CD not recognized: Hifirst of all please forgives my poor english since I am not a native...I have this weird problem: my CD/DVD Drive doesn't shows audio tracks of audio CD anymoreAny Audio CD shows only a Desktop.ini file and nothing else it is genuine Audio CD and not custom burned oneI have...
  3. Audio CD not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio CD not recognized: Hifirst of all please forgives my poor english since I am not a native...I have this weird problem: my CD/DVD Drive doesn't shows audio tracks of audio CD anymoreAny Audio CD shows only a Desktop.ini file and nothing else it is genuine Audio CD and not custom burned oneI have...
  4. Monitor audio not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor audio not recognized: Hi everyone, my pc has always worked good but from a day to another my speakers connected to the monitor have stopped working. I Initially thought that they were broken so i tried them on ps4 still connected to the monitor and they perfectly worked. I cannot see anyomore in...
  5. Monitor audio not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor audio not recognized: Hi everyone, my pc has always worked good but from a day to another my speakers connected to the monitor have stopped working. I Initially thought that they were broken so i tried them on ps4 still connected to the monitor and they perfectly worked. I cannot see anyomore in...
  6. Audio device not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio device not recognized: Hi, so yesterday 3/30/2021 I updated my windows 10 to the latest version and when the update finished and my computer restarted my audio device stopped getting recognized. I have a laptop so every device is internal, I´ve checked de drivers and reinstalled many of them and...
  7. Headphones recognized but no audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones recognized but no audio: I purchased an MSI P65 Creator 9SD laptop during the summer for school. Since then, it has worked well for most things, but 2-3 times over the past 5 months, the audio has stopped working for the 3.5 mm jack. The built-in speakers and Bluetooth headphones work fine. When I...
  8. Audio No Longer Recognized

Audio No Longer Recognized: As of the recent Microsoft 2020 update my computer no longer recognizes any sound output devices that I can tell. I have checked for updates for the drivers and all say they are up to date. The only one indicating any issue is the Intel SmartSound Technology OED with an error...
  9. Windows No Longer Recognizes Conexant Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows No Longer Recognizes Conexant Audio Drivers: A few Windows updates ago, my laptop stopped recognizing that I have onboard audio (specifically Conexant High Definition Audio HDMI). It seems like I'm not the only one having the problem but I can't find a viable solution on the interwebs and I'm out of ideas. Anyone have...
  10. Audio is recognized but not working

Audio is recognized but not working: Hello, I have recently experienced an issue on my new alienware desktop. It seems pretty much overnight my audio has stopped working. I have checked all possible connections, software updates, and tests. There is proof of connected audio and operational speakers because when...