Windows 10: Audio dropouts up through Dell D6000 Docking Station

Discus and support Audio dropouts up through Dell D6000 Docking Station in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Running Win10, Dell laptop Latitude E6430. i& Connected to Dell D6000 docking station with external speakers plugged into the headphone jack on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by caricell1015, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Audio dropouts up through Dell D6000 Docking Station

Running Win10, Dell laptop Latitude E6430. i&

Connected to Dell D6000 docking station with external speakers plugged into the headphone jack on the docking station.

When playing any audio, it has occasional dropouts, usually for about a second or two, all day long.

If I plug my external speakers directly into the laptop's headphone port, all is FINE.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest D6000 drivers a number of times, and noticed that after reinstalling, the audio works fine for a day or two, then starts its dropouts again..getting worse as the days go on. I have done this 4 times already, and the same thing happens each time.

I have even replaced the docking station with a new one to eliminate a hardware issue.....same exact progression of events.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

:)

caricell1015, Aug 4, 2020

2. Audio not working through a docking station

This is happening for me as well on my Surface Pro 3. Audio plays through the Dell D3100 USB docking station when docked on the SP3 docking station. I take the surface off the docking station and the audio switches to Surface built in speakers. When I
    re-dock the surface, the sound continues to play through the Surface despite the Audio playback devise settings suggest the sound should be coming through the Dell D3100. The issue persists after attempting to re-assign the default device. The only way
    that I have found to correct this is to reboot the surface while docked but it all goes to **** once the Surface is removed from the dock.

- This system was upgraded from Windows 8.1 (Issues did not exist in Windows 8.1)

- 8.1 DisplayLink drivers removed and updated to version 7.9.296.0

John Bengson, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Audio not working through a docking station

This happens when I connect a DL-3xxx or DL-5xxx based USB docking station to PC via a USB 3.0 cable and find that audio will not play through audio playback devices (headphones, speakers or monitors) attached to the docking station after upgrade to windows

Eko Suharto, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Just_Me_ Win User

Audio dropouts up through Dell D6000 Docking Station

Audio not working through a docking station

This issue occurs for me using a Plugable UD-3900 docking station, whenever I undock and re-dock there is no audio through my headset even though Windows 10 sees the device and thinks its working correctly. I am using the latest drivers (laptop, and docking
    station) and latest version of Display Link (7.9). The problem does not repro using the USB 3.0 port directly on the laptop, so it seems specific to the docking station or the act of docking/undocking with it. I've heard the issue might not occur if using
    USB 2.0 between the laptop and docking station, but I do not have any USB 2.0 ports to test that.

Just_Me_, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Audio dropouts up through Dell D6000 Docking Station

1. Audio dropouts up through Dell D6000 Docking Station - Similar Threads - Audio dropouts through

2. HP laptop - Windows 11 - not picking up screens through docking station.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop - Windows 11 - not picking up screens through docking station.: Hi,My HP laptop HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk2001nia 436A0EA runs Windows 11.It's connected to an alogic dock. Up until about three weeks ago, it all worked fine. Everything connected to the dock was picked up by the laptop.Now, the laptop picks up everything, but the two...
  3. HP laptop - Windows 11 - not picking up screens through docking station.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop - Windows 11 - not picking up screens through docking station.: Hi,My HP laptop HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk2001nia 436A0EA runs Windows 11.It's connected to an alogic dock. Up until about three weeks ago, it all worked fine. Everything connected to the dock was picked up by the laptop.Now, the laptop picks up everything, but the two...
  4. Dell WD19TBS docking station not working with Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell WD19TBS docking station not working with Windows 11.: I have a Dell WD19tbs docking station that works fine with my work laptop, which is Windows 10. However, with my personal laptop, I can see the external hard drive plugged into the docking station, but the 2 monitors do not show....
  5. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  6. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  7. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Audio dropouts up through Dell D6000 Docking Station, XPS 13 9300 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio dropouts up through Dell D6000 Docking Station, XPS 13 9300 Laptop: I have a XPS 13 9300 Laptop Dell Universal Dock D6000 Dell U3415W I am having the SAME issues as this fella, but no answers over there,...
  9. USB-C docking station audio issues

USB-C docking station audio issues: Hi all, I'm stumped by this one. So I bought a USB-C docking station and everything works fine except the audio. When I plug my external speakers into the 3.5mm jack, they work fine. BUT, when I plug in an external monitor via HDMI, they no longer work - the audio defaults...
  10. I have a second screen set up through a Dell Docking station. But am having trouble...

I have a second screen set up through a Dell Docking station. But am having trouble...: Dell Inspirion 500 Windows 10 Was having trouble with Sound this AM and found it was a problem wieh lap top connected to docking station tried unconnecting and reconnecting docking station (HDMI connection) and now I am just duplicating screen versus extending. In fact the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d6000 audio issues