Windows 10: audio echo in speakers

Discus and support audio echo in speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i stop the echoing in my speakers during video playback or youtube playback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark JDeGraw, Jul 7, 2020.

1. audio echo in speakers

how do i stop the echoing in my speakers during video playback or youtube playback

:)

Mark JDeGraw, Jul 7, 2020

2. Echo/reverb audio since last update

Hi,

When exactly do you get the sickening echo/reverb effect in the audio?

Does this happen while playing an audio or a video file or on default Windows sound?

Please let us know so that we may assist you better.

I suggest you to roll back the driver from the Device manager by going to sound, controller and device section.

Expand it, locate the audio device and from properties try to update the driver or roll back the driver.

You may restart computer to check if Windows detect it.

• Check your speaker and headphone connections for loose cables or the wrong jack.
    • Check your power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up.
    • Some speakers and apps have their own volume controls, and you might have to check them all.
    • Try connecting using a different USB port.
    • And remember that your speakers probably won’t work when headphones are not plugged in properly.

I suggest you to run the audio troubleshooter and check if the issue can be fixed.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Playing audio' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps in resolving the audio issue. We look forward to hear from you.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 7, 2020
  3. How do I stop audio echo from speakers? Windows 10 / MSI / Realtek

Hi.

I recently bought an MSI GE62 2QF Apache Pro. Out of nowhere, the playback sound (online video or mp4 video file) started to echo. I did not do anything to the settings so I have no idea why this has happened.

Is this a Windows 10 issue or an MSI issue or Realtek High Definition Audio issue?

I have tried to update drivers and that does nothing.

The steps in this do not work: Speakers' Echo Effect - how to turn off? Speakers' Echo Effect - how to turn off?

Thanks for your time and help.

jeffg95991, Jul 7, 2020
  4. MCS3LZ Win User

audio echo in speakers

Echo from Speaker/Mic

I'm on Windows 10 on a 1 year old HP laptop. When I have the integrated Speaker/Headphone (Realtek (R) Audio) enabled I hear noise all the time and an echo when I speak/use the keyboard etc. I've tried muting my mic and muting speakers etc. Troubleshooter,
    Cortina, etc but if I mute either mike or speaker I can't then use Skype or Zoom. As soon as I unmute the speaker the echo is there again. It was fine until last night when I tried to use with external headphones. (No longer attached). As soon as I switch
    laptop on if not sound not muted. Every sound is picked up and echoes. Any idea what I need to do to fix this? Thanks

MCS3LZ, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

audio echo in speakers

1. audio echo in speakers - Similar Threads - audio echo speakers

2. speaker echoing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker echoing: On my laptop my sound keeps on echoing. Im working on a project and I notice that the sound is echoing, I tried to check if in the video in the browser Im facing the same issue it is echoing as well. How to make sound fix?...
  3. speaker echoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speaker echoing: On my laptop my sound keeps on echoing. Im working on a project and I notice that the sound is echoing, I tried to check if in the video in the browser Im facing the same issue it is echoing as well. How to make sound fix?...
  4. speaker echoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Alexa echo as a speaker

Alexa echo as a speaker: laptop will not see bluetooth speakers only realtek https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-echo-as-a-speaker/a46c34bc-22c6-4428-a842-97d39d25e2cb
  6. Audio Echo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Echo: Hello everyone, recently I've been having problem with audio on my PC. First, my mic was really bad, but on phone really good, I assumed it was drivers, i installed older drivers, and issue is fixed. Only issue i have now is that my friends can hear my pc audio on discord or...
  7. Speaker Echo and Feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Echo and Feedback: A friend of mine was messing with the sound options on my HP Laptop, and now whenever I try to use my speakers there's an echo. There's also a horrible feedback that comes when I turn up the volume above a certain point. I've tried everything I can think of, and none of the...
  8. Audio Echo

Audio Echo: Whenever I click something or say something, my computer echos it back. No microphone or headset is plugged in, and no applications are running. The troubleshooter cannot locate the problem. How can I fix this?...
  9. Echo from Speaker/Mic

Echo from Speaker/Mic: I'm on Windows 10 on a 1 year old HP laptop. When I have the integrated Speaker/Headphone Realtek R Audio enabled I hear noise all the time and an echo when I speak/use the keyboard etc. I've tried muting my mic and muting speakers etc. Troubleshooter, Cortina, etc but if I...
  10. Echo from speakers

in Cortana
    Echo from speakers: My laptop is echoing everything and every noise. The volume did not work earlier. I did a troubleshoot and I don't know how the settings got changed or malfunctioning. How can I correct it?...