Windows 10: Audio editing - how to neutralize loud music playing over conversation

Discus and support Audio editing - how to neutralize loud music playing over conversation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recorded audio WAV file. It contains of two people speaking and loud music over it. Due to the volume music, the talking is almost neutralized,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adam4hellish, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Audio editing - how to neutralize loud music playing over conversation

I have recorded audio WAV file. It contains of two people speaking and loud music over it. Due to the volume music, the talking is almost neutralized, i. e. cant hear a word. Is there any way how I can minimalize/neutralize the effect or volume of the music so im able to hear to talking?

Adam4hellish, Jan 28, 2020

2. Sound goes loud itself

Hi Sulthan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues with sound while playing music or video, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates though Windows updates.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates.

Step 2: Run Audio troubleshooter.

To find and fix problems with playing audio.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Playing audio.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2020
  3. MaximusE Win User
    Best audio music card

Hey guys..

Can u suggest me some audio cards?

I own a z-5500 system

also i want to connect my shure wireless microphones through line.

ill use the card also for gaming but most of the time am into loud music and stuff?

what about the rog asus ones?

ROG Xonar Phoebus | Sound Cards | ASUS Global

MaximusE, Jan 28, 2020
  4. annk333 Win User

Audio editing - how to neutralize loud music playing over conversation

Windows 10 upgrade loud buzzing audio problem

I just upgraded to Win10 and am having the same issue - loud, disjunct, crackling noises when playing anything with audio.

Under the Sound dropdown list, I have IDT High Def Audio CODEC - is that what I uninstall?

Thank you,

Ann

annk333, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Audio editing - how to neutralize loud music playing over conversation

1. Audio editing - how to neutralize loud music playing over conversation - Similar Threads - Audio editing neutralize

2. Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen: Hello! I like to listen to music on Spotify on my computer. When I leave my computer I turn off my headset and windows is muted. Then I lock my computer with "windows+L". After 1 minute the screen goes black, and after another 2 minutes my computer goes into sleep. At this...
  3. Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen: Hello! I like to listen to music on Spotify on my computer. When I leave my computer I turn off my headset and windows is muted. Then I lock my computer with "windows+L". After 1 minute the screen goes black, and after another 2 minutes my computer goes into sleep. At this...
  4. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

my headphones are playing loud static over the noise: So basically at random times my headphones started playing loud static noises over the current sounds such as music or any type of audio, if there's no audio there is no static sound. I don't know why it's happening....
  5. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphones are playing loud static over the noise: So basically at random times my headphones started playing loud static noises over the current sounds such as music or any type of audio, if there's no audio there is no static sound. I don't know why it's happening....
  6. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. WEB BROWSING BACKGROUND CONVERSATION AND MUSIC WON'T STOP PLAYING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEB BROWSING BACKGROUND CONVERSATION AND MUSIC WON'T STOP PLAYING: Whenever I open up anything, ie: facebook, games, searches, anythingA conversation or music plays in the background. It reminds me of listening to old, old stories on the radio, and then for no reason, it plays music. The ONLY way to make it stop is to mute, but then I cannot...
  8. Music file conversion

Music file conversion: What is the best, safest wav to mp3 app for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-file-conversion/cf3fcf88-62bd-4c23-b0ed-5623000c76f6
  9. Unable to play music over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play music over Bluetooth: I have windows 10 installed on my pc, I'm able to send and recieve files from my android phone but not able to play music on pc via phone using Bluetooth please help! Also there is not showing connected devices (Bluetooth) in "This PC"...
  10. Playing music over Bluetooth stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing music over Bluetooth stutters: Hullo, I have bought an Ultimate Ears Blast smart Speaker, it works fine paired with my Android phone but over Windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop I get a hestitation/ stutter when playing music (WMA files) with Windows Media. This happens every few seconds on every track. These...