Windows 10: Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing

Discus and support Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the latest realtek drivers installed and I have every enhancement expect speaker fill. I configured my speakers to 5.1 and the test sound comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sleeps1007, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing

I have the latest realtek drivers installed and I have every enhancement expect speaker fill. I configured my speakers to 5.1 and the test sound comes out on all speakers but when playing anything they act like 2.1 and I understand the speaker fill allows to have all speakers play but I don't have that option. I can only get 5.1 if the output for the video, music player or game is configured to 5.1.

:)

sleeps1007, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Audio Enhancements Problem

Driver enhancements give you some special sound effects that will enhance your audio experience.

The steps to disable driver enhancements are listed below:

a. Click Start.

b. Type Sound in the Start search box and click
    Sound from the available options.

c. On the Playback
    tab, click Speakers and then click Properties.

d. Click the Enhancements
    tab and then select the Disable all enhancements check box.

If disabling driver enhancements doesn't help, please follow the steps given below:

a. Right click on volume icon in system tray.

b. Select Playback Devices. Select the Speakers icon, and click
    Properties.

c. Select the Enhancements tab.

d. Scroll down to Loudness Equalization and check the box.

e. Click Apply.

If the above given methods do not help, please uninstall your Audio driver, restart your PC and again install it.

Sagun Raj Lage, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing

Audio Enhancements

Hi Charlotte,

One step that we could try is to manually re-install the Audio Enhancement, and see if it helps. First, go to HP's website and download the latest Audio Enhancement installer (IDT) and save it to your Downloads folder. Once done, follow the remaining steps
    below:

• Search for Control Panel via Cortana search and hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • Open the Device Manager and click Sound, Video and Game controllers.
    • Right click the IDT device and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Once your PC restarts, it should automatically load all audio driver. Let it complete the process.
    • Go to the Downloads folder, right click on the IDT installer and select
      Run as administrator
    Once complete, check if you have the enhancements back and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing

1. Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing - Similar Threads - Audio Enhancement Speaker

2. Realtek Audio Enhancement Tab Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Enhancement Tab Missing: This request was translated and the grammar may be incorrect.PC : Gigabyte KD G5system : WINDOWS 11 Windows 11 Sound Panel Realtek sound effect enhancement function disappears Realtek sound effect version: 6.0.9635.1. I have tried updating with the device administrator and...
  3. Audio Enhancement Missing, Blank and or NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Enhancement Missing, Blank and or NOT WORKING: I know I'm gonna get some bot response, but none the less I will ask.. Why is the damn audio enhancement tab so finicky in Windows?? Half the time its missing completely, the other half its blank as shown below, the other times its there BUT actually isn't working properly.....
  4. Audio issues with RealtekR Speakers and audio enhancements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with RealtekR Speakers and audio enhancements: My RealtekR speakers don't produce any sound from anything. If I watch a YouTube video it pauses itself at the very start of the video. I typically use my headphones for all my audio and they work fine but I'd like to get this fixed anyway. Also, whenever I right click the...
  5. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Enhancements Tab Missing: I have a Dell Precision 5530 laptop with Windows 10 Pro. It's relatively new, and I noticed there is no audio Enhancements tab for the Speakers/Headphones control window. I've gone through the steps of updating my driver, uninstalling and reinstalling it, contacting Dell...
  6. Audio Enhancement Tab is Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Enhancement Tab is Missing: I've tried multiple ways to fix this issue. I've tried to update the drivers, go on my motherboards support page and update the driver, device manager and update the driver, tried downloading drivers from realtek hd themselves but I still can't get any audio enhancements on...
  7. Audio/speaker missing!?!?

Audio/speaker missing!?!?: hi all, after my window 10 updated, from my "sound device" the audio/ speaker is missing... anyone facing the same issue?? dear Microsoft, please help resolve this problem.. (p.s. the system restore doesn't work at all/ failed to restore to a all saved point which I...
  8. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing

Audio Enhancements Tab Missing: Hello, I am brand new to these forums and have been wondering why my Audio Enhancements Tab is missing now that i am using Windows 10. I used to have Windows 7 and it worked fine. I have no clue what sound card i have and it doesn't show up in device manager either, i believe...
  9. Speaker Fill Missing

Speaker Fill Missing: Since Win 10, my "speaker fill" is missing. I use headphones, so it's essential. Also, Quadraphonic & 5.1 aren't working properly neither, and I have the latest Realtek updates. 12740
  10. strange audio, missing enhancements in audio settings

strange audio, missing enhancements in audio settings: hello, since ive installed windows 10 on my macbook, ive had a few driver problems. one really annoying one is sound. it works but the options in playback devices are missing such as the enhancements. i use speaker fill but the option is completely missing... my driver is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speaker fill missing windows 10

2. how to get speaker fill enhancement windows 10

3. speaker fill missing