Windows 10: Audio Enhancement Tab is Missing

Discus and support Audio Enhancement Tab is Missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried multiple ways to fix this issue. I've tried to update the drivers, go on my motherboards support page and update the driver, device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zak Sayed, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Zak Sayed Win User

Audio Enhancement Tab is Missing

I've tried multiple ways to fix this issue. I've tried to update the drivers, go on my motherboards support page and update the driver, device manager and update the driver, tried downloading drivers from realtek hd themselves but I still can't get any audio enhancements on my recording devices. I have no idea what to do now. Someone please help.

:)

Zak Sayed, Dec 17, 2019
  2. ZoomZap Win User

Audio Enhancements Tab Missing

Well isn't there a way to force Audio Enhancements to enable on my PC? Usually there are workarounds and or Fixes For these types of things. If not, then Thanks for the help.. But i can in no way afford a new motherboard. I hope you guys have a good experience.

ZoomZap, Dec 17, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Audio Enhancements Tab Missing

According to the ASUS site, this has VIA HD Audio, however there is no Win 10 drivers listed. There are no Win 8.1 drivers listed either.
    There are Win 7 drivers listed however, in most cases they are not compatible. Usually you need Win 8.1 drivers to be Win 10 compatible.

I suspect Windows installed the generic, basic function, High Definition Driver. If that is the case, you will not have the Audio Enhancements and probably the best you can do with this older motherboard and Win 10 audio.

fireberd, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Audio Enhancement Tab is Missing - Similar Threads - Audio Enhancement Tab

2. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  3. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  4. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements Tab Is Missing: Hello I hope you are doing fine.A while ago I got a new Jounivo JV906 microphone, and it's great with a good pricing around $30, anyways the one issue with this microphone is that it has a buzzing/static noise effect in the background, now after research I found that Windows...
  6. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancements Tab Is Missing: Hello I hope you are doing fine.A while ago I got a new Jounivo JV906 microphone, and it's great with a good pricing around $30, anyways the one issue with this microphone is that it has a buzzing/static noise effect in the background, now after research I found that Windows...
  7. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone

Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone: Hi , my headset microphone has a static in the background, it sounds like I am in a thunder storm whilst speaking. There is not fault with my headset as the microphone works perfectly fine on my phone. I searched the solution and it says use enhancements tab and tick noise...
  9. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Enhancements Tab Missing: I have a Dell Precision 5530 laptop with Windows 10 Pro. It's relatively new, and I noticed there is no audio Enhancements tab for the Speakers/Headphones control window. I've gone through the steps of updating my driver, uninstalling and reinstalling it, contacting Dell...
  10. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing

Audio Enhancements Tab Missing: Hello, I am brand new to these forums and have been wondering why my Audio Enhancements Tab is missing now that i am using Windows 10. I used to have Windows 7 and it worked fine. I have no clue what sound card i have and it doesn't show up in device manager either, i believe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enhancement tab is gone

2. usb audio driver enhancement

3. usb headset missing Enhancements