Windows 10: Audio error

Discus and support Audio error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After unplugging my headphones, it shows the message that a device is unplugged, yet no audio is produced. Sound is still produced if i were to replug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by natwong22255, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Audio error

After unplugging my headphones, it shows the message that a device is unplugged, yet no audio is produced. Sound is still produced if i were to replug in my headphones. When i pressed the troubleshoot, it tells me there is no error in the speaker. What can i do?

:)

natwong22255, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 18, 2022
  3. hr0201 Win User
    "audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

And another thing to try:
    Update your audio drivers (strange that this would be necessary as there hadn't been any changes for me; but it usually is a good idea to have the latest drivers anyway).
    Note: We did have a PC whose audio stopped working and a BIOS update solved it. This definitely wasn't the root of the problem for that computer because it was working like normal before and there were no apparent changes (and the user didn't have administrative access). I'd recommend this as a last step. I've never had a problem with a BIOS update but prefer to do it only if there is a useful fix (and of course better to back up before).

Here's another solution that someone posted:
    Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
    I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked
    note: make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled
    < I don't know if this is necessary but that's what the poster suggested. - >

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    << I would think just updating the driver would probably work, but if not (for instance if it's up-to-date) then you could try the following steps as well. - >>
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

hr0201, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Audio error

After running Audio troubleshooter error: 'one or more audio service isn't running'

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you receive the error message: 'one or more audio service isn't running', this might have occurred due to the audio services.

I suggest you to restart the service, set it to automatic and check if it helps.

Step 1: Stop the Windows Audio service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Audio error

1. Audio error - Similar Threads - Audio error

2. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3: hello so i just bought a m audio keystation mini mk3 and it keeps giving me the error code 43 i read on the internet it needs to be in usb 3.0 what can i do i tryed so many things and it dont work...
  3. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3: hello so i just bought a m audio keystation mini mk3 and it keeps giving me the error code 43 i read on the internet it needs to be in usb 3.0 what can i do i tryed so many things and it dont work...
  4. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. audio and system firmware errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio and system firmware errors: my system firmware outdated trying to update it but windows says it's the best driver for my device is installed and audio not playing,the system firmware is the update from 21/06/2006 and tried to fix audio from another question not made by me and i can't put a image...
  6. audio and system firmware errors

audio and system firmware errors: my system firmware outdated trying to update it but windows says it's the best driver for my device is installed and audio not playing,the system firmware is the update from 21/06/2006 and tried to fix audio from another question not made by me and i can't put a image...
  7. audio and system firmware errors

8. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  9. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  10. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]