Windows 10: Audio Extremely Soft

Discus and support Audio Extremely Soft in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there, I have a weird issue where my audio seems soft in games, Google etc. But, the volume isn't that bad in "Sounds" settings when I did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phyxiox, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Phyxiox Win User

Audio Extremely Soft

Hey there, I have a weird issue where my audio seems soft in games, Google etc. But, the volume isn't that bad in "Sounds" settings when I did the test. Can someone help me out? I've tried troubleshooting and changing enhancements to loudness equalisation but I'm still having this same issue.

:)

Phyxiox, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 23, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Realtek Audio Driver extremely buggy

Loss of any soundcard features included with the drivers for that particular board. I can't tell you what they are cause I don't have that motherboard and soundcard, but.... it could be something like this....

Audio Extremely Soft [​IMG]

That from the Realtek driver for my Gigabyte board. Anyway I'm sure someone will suggest you try this or that, but I can't speak any third party suggestions since I use a USB DAC and my JRiver as my media player.

Good luck.

sygnus21, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Audio Extremely Soft

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Audio Extremely Soft

1. Audio Extremely Soft - Similar Threads - Audio Extremely Soft

2. Audio Too Soft Even at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Too Soft Even at 100%: I've run Windows Update, updated my BIOS, and uninstalled and reinstalled all audio drivers on my HP Envy 13 laptop. The Window sound tests play audio at appropriate volumes. But when I'm on Zoom calls or watching videos in MS Edge or Chrome, the sound is barely audible even...
  3. Audio Too Soft Even at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Too Soft Even at 100%: I've run Windows Update, updated my BIOS, and uninstalled and reinstalled all audio drivers on my HP Envy 13 laptop. The Window sound tests play audio at appropriate volumes. But when I'm on Zoom calls or watching videos in MS Edge or Chrome, the sound is barely audible even...
  4. The Soft Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Soft Power: I’m agreed with the decision https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-soft-power/89ac6c9d-ec94-4cfe-92da-00653be8e8ff
  5. The Soft Power

The Soft Power: I’m agreed with the decision https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-soft-power/89ac6c9d-ec94-4cfe-92da-00653be8e8ff
  6. Extremely choppy audio and stutters in my videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely choppy audio and stutters in my videos: I've been having problems with the windows game bar where i've been saving the clips which are from 10 minutes ago, but no matter what it always ends up choppy, at first its clear but after an hour or so it becomes choppy, i've tried looking for the BcastDVRUserService but...
  7. Extremely choppy audio and stutters in my videos

Extremely choppy audio and stutters in my videos: I've been having problems with the windows game bar where i've been saving the clips which are from 10 minutes ago, but no matter what it always ends up choppy, at first its clear but after an hour or so it becomes choppy, i've tried looking for the BcastDVRUserService but...
  8. Nova Soft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nova Soft: Is Nova Soft a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/nova-soft/2ebebff7-4398-4c92-a814-e0b6e0db3fbb
  9. Audio Extremely Broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Extremely Broken: I have a headset that I use that has a control box. A while ago I had to use it without the control box and ever since then I've been having problems with my computer playing audio from the output that I want it to. For a while I thought it was fixed, but just today I...
  10. Realtek Audio Driver extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver extremely buggy: Hey all! I built a new pc yesterday containing a Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite, R7 2700X, and a 16gbs of Ram. After installing Windows, I began installing all drivers like Chipset, Audio, Networking etc. However, after installing the Realtek audio drivers from the Gigabyte...