Windows 10: Audio fades in when I play audio , need urgent help

Discus and support Audio fades in when I play audio , need urgent help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a new pc march 2021 with windows 10 on it and whenever I play a audio it fades in. I've googled for answers on how to change this but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chellehhh, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Chellehhh Win User

Audio fades in when I play audio , need urgent help

I just bought a new pc march 2021 with windows 10 on it and whenever I play a audio it fades in. I've googled for answers on how to change this but haven't seen any solutions.

This is extremly annoying for me because I'm a sound and video editor so I keep missing things in the audio because of the fade in! I keep having to go back several times to make sure I heard everything.

Anyone have an answer on how to inactivate this?

:)

Chellehhh, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Audio fades in when I play audio , need urgent help

1. Audio fades in when I play audio , need urgent help - Similar Threads - Audio fades play

2. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  3. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  4. Fading audio volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fading audio volume: HP ENVY, running Windows 10, speaker starts off low in volume then quickly fades down to almost inaudible point. the audio jack works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fading-audio-volume/e48092b9-df06-475a-9a69-6c0935356633
  5. Audio Fades In Every Time I Play A Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Fades In Every Time I Play A Sound: Whenever I play a video or audio file on my computer, the audio fades in about a second after I hit play. This started happening after I updated my PC a couple of days ago. Can't find the fix. I've tried many things. Anyone else having the same iddue? submitted by...
  6. Need Help with Audio

Need Help with Audio: I recently bought some apple earbuds with the 3.5mm jack and when I plugged them in the audio sounded terrible. The audio sounded a bit bass boosted and from down a hallway. submitted by /u/Eddo712 [link] [comments]...
  7. Audio fades to silence

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio fades to silence: If I need audio of any kind Zoom meeting, video playback, the audio starts fine but fades to silence within a minute or so. All the "troubleshooting" options I've been provided with do nothing but note that some of those instructions are too 'tech' for me to understand....
  8. I need help with audio.

I need help with audio.: I recently got a pc for gaming, and have had many issues with audio so far. My main issue now is having no sound through my headset. When playing games, I often hear a buzzing sound (static) that really gives me a headache, so I tried going through some settings to fix this...
  9. Need help with audio

Need help with audio: I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’m trying to record my gameplay to post to my YouTube but I don’t want to have my speech and music being recorded aswell, I’m using GeForce Experience which records all audio coming from the default output. So I need to...
  10. need help in playing audio on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need help in playing audio on PC: need to trouble shoot the lack of sound on all my programs. Want audio restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-playing-audio-on-pc/d97fa209-eebb-4161-9765-473e10a34627