Windows 10: Audio faiils at boot

Discus and support Audio faiils at boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Only recently, Realtek Audio may fail to load after reboot on Win10 Pro 64-bit 1. No errors in device manager: Device is Working Properly 2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, Jun 9, 2020.

1. borgus Win User

Audio faiils at boot

Only recently, Realtek Audio may fail to load after reboot on Win10 Pro 64-bit

1. No errors in device manager: Device is Working Properly

2. Reinstalling different versions of Realtek HD audio drivers doesn't help

3. Several reboots may resurrect audio. If not, a recent system image restore does
    Yet the issue occurs running an image that was written a month prior to the first failure

4. A brief test of Win 2004 appeared to have the same problem

Anyone experience this or have suggestions?

:)

borgus, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 9, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Audio faiils at boot

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Audio faiils at boot

1. Audio faiils at boot - Similar Threads - Audio faiils boot

2. Audio Disappearance & Booting problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Disappearance & Booting problems: I recently got a new motherboard + CPU ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E and an i9-13900K due to issues with my old ones.I've had the following issues with my new products for a few weeks, but since they would only occasionally happen and I was too busy with other things to dedicate time...
  3. Audio Disappearance & Booting problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Disappearance & Booting problems: I recently got a new motherboard + CPU ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E and an i9-13900K due to issues with my old ones.I've had the following issues with my new products for a few weeks, but since they would only occasionally happen and I was too busy with other things to dedicate time...
  4. Audio not working after failed clean boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio not working after failed clean boot: sorry lol im only 13 and know nothing about computers So I clean booted my computer beacuse an application wasn't working, but failed. Instead of doing a clean boot, I disabled EVERY SINGLE SERVICE. Audio, internet, firewall. Everything. My father, who works in IT, helped me...
  5. Audio Drivers not working after a boot up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Drivers not working after a boot up: I turned on my pc yesterday and when it booted up i noticed that there was no sound, upon further investigation it says that my sound device isn't plugged it. I've already turned it off and checked the connections of all the cables and everything was plugged in properly. When...
  6. Headphone audio not working after dual booting

Headphone audio not working after dual booting: Hi I recently dual booted into Linux Mint from Windows and everything went well. Unfortunately, after I booted back into Windows, the audio from my headphones doesn't seem to be working. I tried troubleshooting, re-installing realtek hd audio drivers, but nothing worked. The...
  7. Audio fails at boot

Audio fails at boot: Only recently, Realtek Audio intermittently fails to load after reboot on Win10 Pro 1909 64-bit 1. No errors in device manager: Device is Working Properly 2. Reinstalling different versions of Realtek HD audio drivers doesn't help 3. Several reboots may resurrect audio. If...
  8. Audio fails at boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio fails at boot: Only recently, Realtek Audio intermittently fails to load after reboot on Win10 Pro 1909 64-bit 1. No errors in device manager: Device is Working Properly 2. Reinstalling different versions of Realtek HD audio drivers doesn't help 3. Several reboots may resurrect audio....
  9. Audio defaults to 5.1 on boot

Audio defaults to 5.1 on boot: Just like the person from this thread I have a Soundblaster Z series soundcard set to "Headphones" in the software's control panel. The difference is I'm actually using headphones whereas he was erroneously plugging his 2 channel stereo into the headphone jack, which resulted...
  10. Audio defaults to 5.1 on boot

Audio defaults to 5.1 on boot: Hello everyone. I have an issue with my audio. Since I updated to windows 10 back in August last year, Every time I boot windows the audio defaults to 5.1 Now I have tried the drivers since and updated version since then, I've reinstalled windows now coming on 5...