Windows 10: Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose.

Discus and support Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The other day, I was taking out my computer and as I was starting it, I pressed the volume down button repeatedly, because I was afraid it would start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HudsonEnsz, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose.

The other day, I was taking out my computer and as I was starting it, I pressed the volume down button repeatedly, because I was afraid it would start playing music that I was listening too.

It didn't, and was fine. I turned it off and put it away, but when I got it out again I tried to listen again, and the audio was completely gone. Wether I try to listen over an aux chord, or Bluetooth or the tablets speakers no sound comes out. All of the volume levels are all of the way up.

When I tried to play a video on the hard drive it wouldn't even let me play it.

I tried to run the troubleshooter and it would keep "searching" for long periods of time with out concluding.
    I have restarted it several times.

What else can I try? Windows 10

:)

HudsonEnsz, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose.

onboard sound not working for HIS mother board ( windows 10 )

Hi Sandesh,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your on-board sound, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this
    article
    to run the audio troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose.

1. Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose. - Similar Threads - Audio failure across

2. troubleshoot audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    troubleshoot audio problems: troubleshoot audio problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-audio-problems/2b022dc9-f7c2-446f-8224-fd5d8ee3e021
  3. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  4. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  5. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. audio troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio troubleshoot: my audio on my computer isn't working, could there be an update or something i don't have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-troubleshoot/d6eb1ac4-da30-4243-acb8-961cacdd4465
  7. Sound problems across the board

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound problems across the board: Hi, I've been on other subs before with the issue, most people say it's impossible, it "can't be true" or that it's not a real issue but I want it fixed because it's driving me nuts and it just got worse. I recently built a new PC consisting of: ryzen 7 5800x Asus X570...
  8. audio troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio troubleshooting: hi I am trying to fix or download something that can fix my audio sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-troubleshooting/70618527-c5e7-4bf5-88d6-93d3ca5d3a11
  9. key board wont type under score

in Windows 10 Customization
    key board wont type under score: key board wont type under score * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: Mrs i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-wont-type-under-score/9a1ed95f-0876-4806-b7b2-eaf71c0698bf
  10. Audio troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio troubleshoot: I tried to fix my mic because Realtek Audio Console kept says "RPC cannot connect" when i tried to open the audio thing. I accidentally deleted the realtek audio software and I have no idea where to install it. The website is unclear and now i cannot hear anything, or use my...