Windows 10: Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I had a conference call several participants on a Windows 10 computer, with another coworker sitting in the same room as I, whereas other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Asking2021, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop

Hello,

I had a conference call several participants on a Windows 10 computer, with another coworker sitting in the same room as I, whereas other participants were in other locations. The other coworker told me that, in order to avoid audio feedback because we are in the same room, I should use earphones ordinary earphones, not a headset. Therefore, before the meeting, I plugged in my earphones whereas the coworker did not use any earphones.

Before the call, I tested audio and microphone and everything was fine. I heard everything only through my earphones. During the call, however, the following happened. My coworker spoke with no technical issues and did not mute her microphone after she finished. It was my turn to speak after her, and I began to speak, but the feedback was heard. A few seconds after I started speaking, my coworker muted her microphone and the feedback stopped so I was able to finish my part normally. So, the feedback occurred only while I was speaking and her microphone was unmuted.

The coworker insists I must have done something wrong to cause the feedback. Now, I was wondering if there is perhaps some option in Windows 10 that I should have checked to ensure there is no feedback. But what confuses me most is the fact that, before the call, the tests showed that everything was alright, which implies that, perhaps, something happened changed during the call. I did not touch any settings and definitely did not unplug the earphones during the call.

Also, even if I did do everything right, does it mean that we can be 100% sure there is no audio feedback? What I am asking is: can we really be sure it's my fault, or could the feedback perhaps have occurred for other reasons?

I would appreciate any ideas.

:)

Asking2021, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop

1. Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Audio feedback laptop

2. disable voice feedback on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable voice feedback on my laptop: i need to know how do i disable the voice talking to constantly on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-voice-feedback-on-my-laptop/aac09a01-b942-48bf-a824-2bdeac6eed0d
  3. Audio feedback loop echo - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio feedback loop echo - Windows 10: Hello, I had a conference call on a Windows 10 laptop with built in speakers. Another coworker also a call participant was sitting in the same room as I, whereas other participants were in other locations. The other coworker told me that, in order to avoid audio feedback...
  4. Audio feedback - Windows 10

Audio feedback - Windows 10: Hello, I had a conference call several participants on a Windows 10 computer, with another coworker sitting in the same room as I, whereas other participants were in other locations. The other coworker told me that, in order to avoid audio feedback because we are in the...
  5. USB audio adaptor feedback problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB audio adaptor feedback problem: I recently purchased a USB audio adaptor for my microphone, when i first plugged it in it worked fine, but when i shut down my computer and turned it back on it wont work any more and just produces feedback white noise i have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, i...
  6. Windows 10 v1903 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 v1903 feedbacks: The fonts, graphics and background image for v1903 are disappointed, and i reinstall back to v1809. 133316
  7. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  8. Feedback realtec audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Feedback realtec audio: I am getting feedback. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-realtec-audio/302a48a7-cc59-45c9-8b67-918aa599990b
  9. Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10: How to: Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 How to Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems. After...
  10. My Windows 10 feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 feedback: Background: I have had Win 8.1 installed on both my desktop and laptop. I ABSOLUTELY HATE the Windows 8 standard start screen. To resolve the issue, I have installed Classic Shell on both computers. Given that addition, Win 8 is pretty good. I also installed the Insider...