Windows 10: Audio File Format Converter Program

Discus and support Audio File Format Converter Program in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any suggestion for audio converter software to convert wide range of audio files. Ok; if I have to pay for a program but not one which involves an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Felix77, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Felix77 Win User

Audio File Format Converter Program

Any suggestion for audio converter software to convert wide range of audio files. Ok; if I have to pay for a program but not one which involves an ongoing subscription bill. So one off purchase for software and key that can convert apple m4a, m4p, m4b formats to mp3, wav file audio formats plus many others.

Must be able to do batch conversion if needed and creates files that can be burnt to CD using CD BurnerXP. I buy iTunes tracks occasionally but they will not burn to CD as they are when purchased-need to convert to mp3 or wav to burn with CD BurnerXP.

Audials one is too featured for me and all I would use is its converter software which is good ...but now days they want a subcription renewal annually......

Computer type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: MSI
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core AM4 Processor
    Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION MOBO
    Memory: G.Skill RAM, F4-3600C16D-32GTZR, 32GB
    Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Duke OC 11GB
    Browser: Google Chrome
    Antivirus: Kaspersky AV

:)

Felix77, Oct 18, 2020

2. audio format converter

can you recommend me a good audio format converter? I am looking for a program to convert my mp3 files to m4r so they can be used as ringtones on my iphone.

ucanmandaa, Oct 18, 2020
  3. A Good program to convert files with

My mom wants to convert a bunch of her Karaoke DVDs to MP3 format. Normally this isn't a problem (I'm using 'Any Video Converter') since the the segments are dividing into a bunch of .vob format files but this DVD has the music on the 2nd audiotrack instead of the 1st audiotrack so when I convert them the audio is all wrong because its using the 1st audiotrack.

Can anybody recommend a good program to use that gives a better control over file format conversion?

Semi-Lobster, Oct 18, 2020
  4. MRCL Win User

audio format converter

Try SUPER by eRightsoft, it converts everything to everything. Using it since years. Works also for older phones with 3gp format and the like. And you can extract audio from any video file.

Thema:

1. Audio File Format Converter Program - Similar Threads - Audio File Format

2. Convert VOB files to Windows Movie Maker format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert VOB files to Windows Movie Maker format: I have VOB video files I wish to convert to movie maker format. Is there a free video convertor available and which format is best; WMV,AVI or MPG?...
  3. Convert VOB files to Windows Movie Maker format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert VOB files to Windows Movie Maker format: I have VOB video files I wish to convert to movie maker format. Is there a free video convertor available and which format is best; WMV,AVI or MPG?...
  4. Calibre converting formats

Calibre converting formats: I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for...
  5. Calibre converting formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Calibre converting formats: I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for...
  6. Basic Video File Format Converter Software

Basic Video File Format Converter Software: I am looking for software (paid for is ok) that does not need an annual subcription which is basic that will allow me to convert between popular video file format types. Such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV Not looking for software that is elaborate and does more than this basic...
  7. Can any program convert VID file to diffrent format

Can any program convert VID file to diffrent format: I have noticed some time ago...when i download a movie ( legally i might add )...and check the format..it is a VID file..and cannot find any video converter that supports this format...and where did it come from ?...and why use it ? Also, i cannot find a suitable player to...
  8. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  9. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Support
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  10. convert a .txt file to avery lables format

convert a .txt file to avery lables format: Awful experience trying to print labels from excel. Converted file to txt and cannot find a way to print the simple names and addresses from my file...