Windows 10: Audio Fix please.

Discus and support Audio Fix please. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can hear my friends audio through his mic on discord like when we play a game i can hear his audio or when hes watching something how do you fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRealfezzygamer, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Audio Fix please.

I can hear my friends audio through his mic on discord like when we play a game i can hear his audio or when hes watching something how do you fix it for them ?

submitted by /u/TheRealfezzygamer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheRealfezzygamer, Sep 25, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio Fix please.

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Audio Fix please.

1. Audio Fix please. - Similar Threads - Audio Fix please

2. Headphones audio fix, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  3. Headphones audio fix, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  4. Fix Win11 Bluetooth audio sample rate please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Win11 Bluetooth audio sample rate please: For some unknown reasons, Win11 Bluetooth audio is forced to 48khz. When playing all 44khz CD music, the sound quality will be worse due to SRC. Please let the user choose 44khz or 48khz....
  5. Fix Win11 Bluetooth audio sample rate please

Fix Win11 Bluetooth audio sample rate please: For some unknown reasons, Win11 Bluetooth audio is forced to 48khz. When playing all 44khz CD music, the sound quality will be worse due to SRC. Please let the user choose 44khz or 48khz....
  6. Is the a fix, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the a fix, please?: Every time I unlock my computer the following message is on my screen imageCan anyone tell me a solution? Besides, "Don't unlock your computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-a-fix-please/1a4aca2f-bca2-417c-9af7-33ccadaff87d
  7. Is the a fix, please?

Is the a fix, please?: Every time I unlock my computer the following message is on my screen imageCan anyone tell me a solution? Besides, "Don't unlock your computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-a-fix-please/1a4aca2f-bca2-417c-9af7-33ccadaff87d
  8. Is the a fix, please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The official version of Windows 11 has been updated for a long time. But the driver problem of Realtek series sound card has not been solved! Playing games on Windows 11, many games cannot output audio normally! For example, APEX Legends, the sound card driver that works...
  10. PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The official version of Windows 11 has been updated for a long time. But the driver problem of Realtek series sound card has not been solved! Playing games on Windows 11, many games cannot output audio normally! For example, APEX Legends, the sound card driver that works...