Windows 10: audio for laptop

Discus and support audio for laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have LENOVO THINK PAD LAP TOP. WINDOWS 10 WAS RECENTLY INSTALLED. NOW NO SOUND FOR ZOOM, SKPYE, GMAIL OR HANGOUT CALLS. WHERE IS THE MICROPHONE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BridgetMcColville, Sep 6, 2018.

1. BridgetMcColville Win User

audio for laptop

I have LENOVO THINK PAD LAP TOP. WINDOWS 10 WAS RECENTLY INSTALLED. NOW NO SOUND FOR ZOOM, SKPYE, GMAIL OR HANGOUT CALLS.

WHERE IS THE MICROPHONE ADJUSTMENT LOCATED? THIS LAPTOP HAS BUILT IN MIC. I NEED TO ADJUST IT THATS ALL.

:)

BridgetMcColville, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 6, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Deepika Gowda Win User

audio for laptop

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

audio for laptop

1. audio for laptop - Similar Threads - audio laptop

2. Laptop Speakers Continue Playing Sound Outloud When I Insert My Headphones In The Audio Jack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Speakers Continue Playing Sound Outloud When I Insert My Headphones In The Audio Jack: So, usually when I plug in my headphones into the audio jack, my laptop gives me a small popup in the bottom right corner saying something like headphones were inserted, and I would press "okay" and I could listen to my music. But for some reason, I'm inserting it into the...
  3. Unable to play audio in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play audio in my laptop.: Hello, When I try to play a sound track it gives distorted output or says cannot find the audio device. I tried troubleshooting and updating the sound drivers. But still the problem persists. Kindly help me to fix my sound problem ASAP. Thank you C.Krishnasri...
  4. Headset Audio On Windows 10 Laptops

Headset Audio On Windows 10 Laptops: When plugging my headset into my laptop, the laptop does not acknowledge or detect the headset's microphone. The headsets audio works fine, however, the laptop using its own integrated microphone. I have made sure the audio drivers are up to date, checked if the microphone...
  5. Windows 10 updates deletes my audio output device on HP laptop.

Windows 10 updates deletes my audio output device on HP laptop.: The past two updates have removed sound from my HP Pavilion x360. The drivers are up to date - I just bought this laptop August 2018. Again I will have to restore my computer to a backup - a very long process that leaves me without a computer for hours. This is VERY...
  6. Windows 10 updates deletes my audio output device on HP laptop.

Windows 10 updates deletes my audio output device on HP laptop.: The past two updates have removed sound from my HP Pavilion x360. The drivers are up to date - I just bought this laptop August 2018. Again I will have to restore my computer to a backup - a very long process that leaves me without a computer for hours. This is VERY...
  7. HP Laptop it says I have no audio output device and no sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Laptop it says I have no audio output device and no sound: I have a HP Laptop that has no sound. It says I have no audio output device installed I am running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-it-says-i-have-no-audio-output-device/811794bc-81f3-4979-ad02-4581878904f2
  8. my laptop acts like doesnt have any audio hardware (microphone and speakers)

my laptop acts like doesnt have any audio hardware (microphone and speakers): i already have reinstall windows and nothing changed. the problem started after the last update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-acts-like-doesnt-have-any-audio-hardware/ae98fbde-19f2-40f4-853d-deb132dcc082
  9. windows 10 update has removed the audio device on my dell xps 13 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update has removed the audio device on my dell xps 13 laptop: how can I get the sound on my laptop back? the diagnostic tool cannot find an issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-has-removed-the-audio-device-on/f36b7a11-7f06-4d6d-b4b2-0880965258a7
  10. Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop??

Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop??: I have an hp 3168ngw. After a restart, the audio has ceased to function. The audio troubleshooter can't seem to find anything to troubleshoot, and after checking through Hardware and Sound>Manage Audio Devices the Playback and Recording tabs say "no audio devices are...