Windows 10: audio for laptop

Discus and support audio for laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have LENOVO THINK PAD LAP TOP. WINDOWS 10 WAS RECENTLY INSTALLED. NOW NO SOUND FOR ZOOM, SKPYE, GMAIL OR HANGOUT CALLS. WHERE IS THE MICROPHONE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BridgetMcColville, Sep 6, 2018.

1. audio for laptop

I have LENOVO THINK PAD LAP TOP. WINDOWS 10 WAS RECENTLY INSTALLED. NOW NO SOUND FOR ZOOM, SKPYE, GMAIL OR HANGOUT CALLS.

WHERE IS THE MICROPHONE ADJUSTMENT LOCATED? THIS LAPTOP HAS BUILT IN MIC. I NEED TO ADJUST IT THATS ALL.

:)

BridgetMcColville, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 6, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 6, 2018
  4. audio for laptop

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

audio for laptop

1. audio for laptop - Similar Threads - audio laptop

2. Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing: When tabbing out using Alt-Tab or otherwise my Laptop cuts out audio input and output for a brief moment and completely cuts input and output to apps such as Discord, I was wondering what could have caused this as a full reset of my Laptop has not helped.My laptop is a HP...
  3. Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing: When tabbing out using Alt-Tab or otherwise my Laptop cuts out audio input and output for a brief moment and completely cuts input and output to apps such as Discord, I was wondering what could have caused this as a full reset of my Laptop has not helped.My laptop is a HP...
  4. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  5. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  6. Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones: The speakers on my laptop have stopped functioning, and I can only hear audio when using headphones.I have already attempted to troubleshoot this problem by updating and reinstalling the audio driver, but unfortunately, the issue persists. Despite my efforts, the laptop...
  7. Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones

Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones: The speakers on my laptop have stopped functioning, and I can only hear audio when using headphones.I have already attempted to troubleshoot this problem by updating and reinstalling the audio driver, but unfortunately, the issue persists. Despite my efforts, the laptop...
  8. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...: Need help getting audio back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-all-audio-on-my-hp-envy-360-laptop-if-i/0b41fc4d-13bf-4709-963a-82776c5a884b
  9. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...: Need help getting audio back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-all-audio-on-my-hp-envy-360-laptop-if-i/0b41fc4d-13bf-4709-963a-82776c5a884b
  10. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

in Windows 10 Customization