Windows 10: Audio from different software in different ears

Discus and support Audio from different software in different ears in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/psvr-player [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i48ey3/audio_from_different_software_in_different_ears/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/psvr-player, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Audio from different software in different ears

/u/psvr-player, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

unable to connect a ear phone/audio line

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Ear phone. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to update all the drivers from the manufacturer web site and install and check if it helps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Kennerton Audio Jimo In-ears

Kennerton Audio's Jimo is a new high-end dual dynamic driver in-ear. The Jimo features aluminum housings and comes with several different ear tips to suit your every need.

Show full review

Frederik S, Aug 5, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

Audio from different software in different ears

What is the difference (AMD CPU)

stepping on the chips is different

cdawall, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Audio from different software in different ears

1. Audio from different software in different ears - Similar Threads - Audio different software

2. Microsoft Software for Comparing Data from two different Databases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Software for Comparing Data from two different Databases: I have performed a migration of systems to Azure and I want to compare if the data cycle performed locally gives the same result as the transformations performed in Azure.To do this, I want to compare if the data obtained in the final tables of the current system is exactly...
  3. Microsoft Software for Comparing Data from two different Databases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Software for Comparing Data from two different Databases: I have performed a migration of systems to Azure and I want to compare if the data cycle performed locally gives the same result as the transformations performed in Azure.To do this, I want to compare if the data obtained in the final tables of the current system is exactly...
  4. Microsoft Software for Comparing Data from two different Databases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting Different Pictures From Slideshow on Different Monitors

Getting Different Pictures From Slideshow on Different Monitors: Before when I chose slideshow for the background, a different pictures came up on each monitor. Now all three show the exact same picture. Is there a way to get it back to displaying a different picture from the slideshow on each monitor?...
  6. software differences

software differences: Admitedly, I'm cheap. But, I go to a couple of software giveaway sites to see what there is to offer. Although I'm cheap, I have been convinced to purchase a few of these freebies. But, what I find confusing is that it appears some companies provide two different versions...
  7. Difference between system software and operating system software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between system software and operating system software: What distinguishes system software from operating system software? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-system-software-and-operating/273dd2c1-9bd0-4ad2-9afb-f30adbc354ff
  8. Difference between system software and operating system software

Difference between system software and operating system software: What distinguishes system software from operating system software? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-system-software-and-operating/273dd2c1-9bd0-4ad2-9afb-f30adbc354ff
  9. Audio Driver differences

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver differences: Hey all, just wondering what major differences are there between "Generic Software Device and Audio Endpoint" in the audio drivers in windows 10? I can't seem to find any actual forums or videos explaining the differences. I'm not having issues just looking for information...
  10. Different names when sending from different accounts

Different names when sending from different accounts: I have several mail accounts on the app of (Mail and Calendar) not on the Outlook mail, is on the app of Windows10. The name of the accounts differ as well as the mail address. The problem comes when sending mails, the one who receives them always sees my personal name,...