Windows 10: Audio Glitch

Discus and support Audio Glitch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an odd glitch with audio and the only way to fix it is by resetting the computer, that would be fine apart from the fact that it happens every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SomeWeirdo, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Audio Glitch

I have an odd glitch with audio and the only way to fix it is by resetting the computer, that would be fine apart from the fact that it happens every single time I power on my computer!The glitch happens when I'm listening to audios, I've had to disable the flags from popping up but the audio bar on my laptop won't go away. Not only that, but whenever I go to record audio it for some odd reason goes through every single audio file without stopping? I can't listen to audio files because of this odd glitch. I also noticed this after the glitch took place, but I can't open windows that I have min

:)

SomeWeirdo, Jul 7, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Audio Glitches

Can someone help? I was trying to record a minecraft video by using the Game Bar Capture, I recorded for 13 minutes and I stopped the recording. I watched the video and the audio was stuttering and glitching. For example, the audio was freezing and playing
    over and over again! The whole video was fine and smooth. But every time I record I get this audio glitch bug thing.

SomeoneDiedNowGoHome1, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Audio Glitch

Audio glitches when playing music over Bluetooth Speaker

i've close the Bluetooth settings (as microsoft suggested) but still there's some audio glitches when I try to open some program (chrome, word, etc.) and when my laptop running a heavy task, also when there's notification.
    My bluetooth speaker working properly when i connect it with my phone, and no audio glitches.

Rio A Zulfikar, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Audio Glitch

1. Audio Glitch - Similar Threads - Audio Glitch

2. Glitched audio driver causing media playback speed to be faster.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Glitched audio driver causing media playback speed to be faster.: I recently downloaded a software called sonarworks Sound ID which basically changes the audio of your device to fit to your taste and headphones. This worked fine on my laptop but when I did a normal factory reset, the app did not work properly anymore. Now whenever I play...
  3. Bluetooth audio glitch; keeps on switching voice, music on and off.

Bluetooth audio glitch; keeps on switching voice, music on and off.: Hi.My bluetooth audio has been glitching. Voice and music keep disappearing on settings as shown in the screen recording below Youtube Link.https://youtu.be/A2ImbHs0X0U...
  4. Windows 10 Audio/Video glitching video examples included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio/Video glitching video examples included.: Specs:Radeon 5700XTRyzen 5 2600x16GB DDR4 RAM1440p MonitorWindows 10Video examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvib_c90PoKeep in mind that the issue is often much worse, but it will crash or deadlock the computer so I can't record it.I've been having this issue for a...
  5. Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System

Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System: Hey,I hope this makes sense to some of you guys. I recently upgraded my PC, I'll include the specs below. I'm running the audio program Ableton 11 with Win 10 20H2. My external audio interface is a Lexicon I-o42. If I open Ableton and drop a stock plugin or any 3rd party vst...
  6. Solution to Audio glitches/How to Ensure General Real-time Performance

Solution to Audio glitches/How to Ensure General Real-time Performance: Dear Ten Forums, If you've been struggling with audio glitches on a Windows 10 system with an adequately powerful laptop (8Gb of ram, processor N5000 is fast enough), I may have the solution. I take it you've tried the pretty useless audiotroubleshooter - deleting and...
  7. Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown: February 16, 2021 There was an update for my windows I waited for almost an hour and it got stuck on the windows update screen. I then decided to forced shutdown the computer. after a day I opened the PC again and booted up Valorant to my surprise there was a static coming...
  8. What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's causing this Bluetooth headphones glitch? Audio chops in and out, watch link: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NomNomKahi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcdl1t/whats_causing_this_bluetooth_headphones_glitch/
  9. Weird audio glitch

Weird audio glitch: So when I went to plug in my headphones from my laptop to my gaming desktop, and i plugged them in, and they keep disabling, enabling, disabling, enabling, and disabling and keeps repeating that. It doesnt stop, and changing the USB port doesnt fix it....
  10. Help with Windows Audio Drivers. Conexant vs High Def and this weird PS4 glitch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Windows Audio Drivers. Conexant vs High Def and this weird PS4 glitch?: Hey folks. I have an interesting situation and I've been trying to get it right but just can't seem how to fix it or if there is even a solution. PC: I have an older HP ENVY AIO Model HP 24N014. Great machine with a quad-core processor with built-in 4x4W SPeakers which...