Windows 10: Audio Glitches

Discus and support Audio Glitches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone help? I was trying to record a minecraft video by using the Game Bar Capture, I recorded for 13 minutes and I stopped the recording. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SomeoneDiedNowGoHome1, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Audio Glitches

Can someone help? I was trying to record a minecraft video by using the Game Bar Capture, I recorded for 13 minutes and I stopped the recording. I watched the video and the audio was stuttering and glitching. For example, the audio was freezing and playing over and over again! The whole video was fine and smooth. But every time I record I get this audio glitch bug thing.

:)

SomeoneDiedNowGoHome1, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Audio glitches when playing music over Bluetooth Speaker

i've close the Bluetooth settings (as microsoft suggested) but still there's some audio glitches when I try to open some program (chrome, word, etc.) and when my laptop running a heavy task, also when there's notification.
    My bluetooth speaker working properly when i connect it with my phone, and no audio glitches.

Rio A Zulfikar, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Audio Glitches

Glitches in Windows 10 audio playback

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click Audio playback and follow the on-screen instructions.

After running the troubleshooter, try to install the audio drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps:

1) Press Windows + X and select
    Device manager.

2) Select Audio input and output.

3) Right click on driver and select update driver software.

4) Next follow the instructions to install it.

If the issue still persists, the rollback the driver and check the issue.

To rollback:

• Right click on driver.

• Select Properties and click on
      Driver tab.

• Now select Rollback driver.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the updated status of the issue. We'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Audio Glitches

1. Audio Glitches - Similar Threads - Audio Glitches

2. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....
  3. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....
  4. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  5. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  6. audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often: im not sure what exactly causes it, but recently my computer has been very frequently acting up, the audio starts to stutter, and shortly the entire computer will freeze and i have to restart it, it has only started to happen since i got a new graphics driver, and im assuming...
  7. audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often

audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often: im not sure what exactly causes it, but recently my computer has been very frequently acting up, the audio starts to stutter, and shortly the entire computer will freeze and i have to restart it, it has only started to happen since i got a new graphics driver, and im assuming...
  8. audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...: I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is...
  10. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...: I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound glitches windows 10

2. windows 10 audio glitches

3. Windows 10 video recording sound Glitches

4. windows 10 sound glitches