Windows 10: Audio goes Up and Down on its own

Discus and support Audio goes Up and Down on its own in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, For last maybe 2-3weeks I am experiencing this wierd behaviour which is causing audio going UP and DOWN on its own. I didnt find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OutragedMemer, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Audio goes Up and Down on its own

Hey,

For last maybe 2-3weeks I am experiencing this wierd behaviour which is causing audio going UP and DOWN on its own. I didnt find any circumstances under which it occurs. Mostly when i watch YouTube, but also happened on different sites and if i remember right, even with VLC.

I found this problem occured early in 2015 but since then I didnt find anything relevant.

This is extremely frustrating and I dont know how to solve it.

Does anybody have any solution or advice? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/OutragedMemer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OutragedMemer, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 13, 2020
  3. My Asus t100ta-b1-gr has no output audio driver

Hello,

In rare cases, audio issues were caused by outdated drivers. To troubleshoot the problem, we suggest running the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings
      icon.
    • On the Windows Settings search box, type troubleshooting and select the first result.
    • On the Sound column, click on Playing Audio to start the troubleshooter.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Audio goes Up and Down on its own

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Audio goes Up and Down on its own

1. Audio goes Up and Down on its own - Similar Threads - Audio goes Down

2. my sound is automatically going up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sound is automatically going up and down on its own: My sound is automatically going up and down, as if it is responding to noise; the louder the noise, the lower the volume. i have tried updating drivers....
  3. my sound is automatically going up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sound is automatically going up and down on its own: My sound is automatically going up and down, as if it is responding to noise; the louder the noise, the lower the volume. i have tried updating drivers....
  4. Volume goes up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down on its own: Hi,I have an issue where the volume on my laptop keeps going up and down on its own from time to time. I would comfortably have the volume sitting at 60 let say and the volume bar would pop up and it would go to 62 or 64 on its own. A couple of times it went to 100 on its...
  5. Volume goes up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes up and down on its own: Hi,I have an issue where the volume on my laptop keeps going up and down on its own from time to time. I would comfortably have the volume sitting at 60 let say and the volume bar would pop up and it would go to 62 or 64 on its own. A couple of times it went to 100 on its...
  6. Computer shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts down on its own: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." I have a GT70 2QD Dominator, recently I did a clean installation to an SSD, it was somewhat messy, had to do it...
  7. Audio goes up and down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio goes up and down: My audio is constantly going up and down It does this on every single device that I use for sound. I have tried uninstalling each device along with checking all of the drivers. I Have tried troubleshooting and it didn't detect anything. I have also tried checking windows...
  8. PC shutting down on its own

PC shutting down on its own: Hi, Im currently facing an issue when gaming, 1-2mins into the game. My pc will shutdown and attempt to reboot but it will fail to turn on until i turn off the power and turn on the pc manually. Hoping to get some help/answers here. This only started on 20 July which is...
  9. PC shuts down on its own

PC shuts down on its own: While I was starting a game, my PC shut down then turned on again but failed to load. This procedure repeated several times. I received"Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" error code: 0xC0000022. How to fix this error?...
  10. Microphone usb audio codec goes to mute on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone usb audio codec goes to mute on its own: I have a Dell Inspiron 5748, 2GHz Intel Core i7-451U running Win 10 Home (x64) Ver 1607 (build 14393.693). I wish to obtain audio from an external source via USB to USB cable. I can go to Device Manager and see the USB Mic and un-mute it and increase slider and all is well...