Windows 10: Audio goes up and down

Discus and support Audio goes up and down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My audio is constantly going up and down It does this on every single device that I use for sound. I have tried uninstalling each device along with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MissCassandra1, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Audio goes up and down

My audio is constantly going up and down

It does this on every single device that I use for sound.

I have tried uninstalling each device along with checking all of the drivers.

I Have tried troubleshooting and it didn't detect anything.

I have also tried checking windows updates etc.

:)

MissCassandra1, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 27, 2020
  3. My Asus t100ta-b1-gr has no output audio driver

Hello,

In rare cases, audio issues were caused by outdated drivers. To troubleshoot the problem, we suggest running the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings
      icon.
    • On the Windows Settings search box, type troubleshooting and select the first result.
    • On the Sound column, click on Playing Audio to start the troubleshooter.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Audio goes up and down

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Audio goes up and down

1. Audio goes up and down - Similar Threads - Audio goes down

2. Volume goes up and down by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  3. Volume goes up and down by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  4. Case fans speed randomly goes up and goes down

Case fans speed randomly goes up and goes down: I got a tower case and 4 case fans installed. One in the front to suck in air, one one the floor to push air up, one large one on the side to pull in air and one on the back to push out hot air. I recently did a clean install and had a few freezing problems that was fixed by...
  5. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low: My audio volume is on 32 and when I'm playing an audio, if the audio volume is too low, it goes quiet. It's very annoying when I'm listening to songs, the experience will not be very nice since the volume kept going up and down constantly until you have your volume on 50-60+....
  6. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low: My audio volume is on 32 and when I'm playing an audio, if the audio volume is too low, it goes quiet. It's very annoying when I'm listening to songs, the experience will not be very nice since the volume kept going up and down constantly until you have your volume on 50-60+....
  7. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Audio gradually goes up or down when headset is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio gradually goes up or down when headset is plugged in.: Hi, whenever I plug my headset in the audion will just go up or down. I have looked all over and found no results. Output Device: Speakers/Headphones (Realtek Audio) submitted by /u/Club147B [link] [comments]...
  9. Volume goes up & down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume goes up & down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I take part in a zoom meeting or playing back a recording zoom/youtube/webinar. It starts out ok then dips down to almost nothing, then goes up again for a few seconds before going down again. My speakers are on 100%. I have run...
  10. Audio goes Up and Down on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio goes Up and Down on its own: Hey, For last maybe 2-3weeks I am experiencing this wierd behaviour which is causing audio going UP and DOWN on its own. I didnt find any circumstances under which it occurs. Mostly when i watch YouTube, but also happened on different sites and if i remember right, even with...