Windows 10: Audio Going Up And Down

Discus and support Audio Going Up And Down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Need Help Because My Computer Audio Goes Up And Down All The Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SNIFF3731, Jul 23, 2020.

1. SNIFF3731 Win User

Audio Going Up And Down

I Need Help Because My Computer Audio Goes Up And Down All The Time

:)

SNIFF3731, Jul 23, 2020
  2. SNIFF3731 Win User

Audio Going Up And Down

I Need Help Because My Computer Audio Goes Up And Down All The Time

SNIFF3731, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio Going Up And Down

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Audio Going Up And Down

1. Audio Going Up And Down - Similar Threads - Audio Going Down

2. Audio button not going up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio button not going up: When I try to volume up, the volume bar is set to a certain number and won't go up even tho i keep on pressing the up button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-button-not-going-up/1a244c3d-6ce0-4ff5-a42b-07da72bde85f
  3. Audio button not going up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio button not going up: When I try to volume up, the volume bar is set to a certain number and won't go up even tho i keep on pressing the up button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-button-not-going-up/1a244c3d-6ce0-4ff5-a42b-07da72bde85f
  4. Harddisk memory going up and down.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Harddisk memory going up and down.: Yesterday I started with 100 GB free, which went down to 50 by the end of the day. Today it started at 20, went down to 900MB, went back up to 30GB, and has returned to 9.8GB of free space at the moment. Why is it going up and down like this. Is there some kind of update...
  5. mic volume automatically going up or down.

in Windows 10 Customization
    mic volume automatically going up or down.: whenever i start a game, such as CSGO, or anything else, my mic volume goes up. and i have to turn it down by going to microphone properties. how can i fix this?...
  6. Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down.

Brightness Won't Go Up Or Down.: When I press my brightness buttons or slide the bar it doesn't do anything this has been happening for about a week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-wont-go-up-or-down/a9fc79e9-f545-488f-8e22-d1bd737fc8be
  7. Audio goes up and down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio goes up and down: My audio is constantly going up and down It does this on every single device that I use for sound. I have tried uninstalling each device along with checking all of the drivers. I Have tried troubleshooting and it didn't detect anything. I have also tried checking windows...
  8. Audio Going Down When Playing Anything w/ Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Going Down When Playing Anything w/ Audio: I’m working on an FL Studio 20 project, and every time I play audio, it goes real quiet by itself. It does this in any application that had audio in general. Is there anyway to solve this issue of mine? I tried looking on youtube and didn’t find anything. submitted by...
  9. brightness keeps going up and down

brightness keeps going up and down: screen brightness keep going up and down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-keeps-going-up-and-down/b8d3f12d-5a95-45e7-93c6-d79b3d9de502
  10. Internet is going down and up and down and up - Not a provider issue!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is going down and up and down and up - Not a provider issue!: My internet randomly disconnects after I have been using it for a while. I have tried everything online and I still can't find a fix and I don't know exactly what to do. It is not an issue with my provider, either, because it does not go down for any other device. I am...