Windows 10: Audio Going Up And Down

Discus and support Audio Going Up And Down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Need Help Because My Computer Audio Goes Up And Down All The Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SNIFF3731, Jul 23, 2020.

1. SNIFF3731 Win User

Audio Going Up And Down

I Need Help Because My Computer Audio Goes Up And Down All The Time

:)

SNIFF3731, Jul 23, 2020
  2. SNIFF3731 Win User

Audio Going Up And Down

I Need Help Because My Computer Audio Goes Up And Down All The Time

SNIFF3731, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio Going Up And Down

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Audio Going Up And Down

1. Audio Going Up And Down - Similar Threads - Audio Going Down

2. Why store download speeds go up and down

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why store download speeds go up and down: Sometimes I get as high as 70Mb/s, but a couple of seconds later it falls to 5-10Mb/s and stays that way. Nothing wrong with my internet connection. Have tried the methods listed in another similar thread from 4 years ago but they did not help. Sometimes it even stops totally...
  3. Audio goes Up and Down on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio goes Up and Down on its own: Hey, For last maybe 2-3weeks I am experiencing this wierd behaviour which is causing audio going UP and DOWN on its own. I didnt find any circumstances under which it occurs. Mostly when i watch YouTube, but also happened on different sites and if i remember right, even with...
  4. System settings scrolling down and not going back up

System settings scrolling down and not going back up: I click the gear in my task bar and open settings and it zips down to the bottom and doesn't let me scroll back up. Every system menu auto shoots me down to the bottom and I can't change anything. Only in settings no where else, wtf. Only thing different and new is I hooked...
  5. Core Temp Going Jumping Up & Down on Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Core Temp Going Jumping Up & Down on Acer Laptop: I have an Acer Aspire E15-522 ........ this laptop when i did the serial number search - https://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/support-product/5994?b=1&pn=NX.MWHAA.007&sn=62103048676 When playing a game called Second Life even in a place with no lag what so ever I see my...
  6. Strange lines going down and up. Help pls

Strange lines going down and up. Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Paskualesx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxptrj/strange_lines_going_down_and_up_help_pls/
  7. Mic levels going down

Mic levels going down: [ATTACH] I got a INSIGNIA NS-PAUM50 mic for reference. My mic levels always go down if I talk in it. Usually it just decreases over a span of an hour while I'm gaming (talking loudly into mic, adjusting for volume I guess). It's kind of annoying having to exit my game...
  8. brightness keeps going up and down

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness keeps going up and down: screen brightness keep going up and down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-keeps-going-up-and-down/b8d3f12d-5a95-45e7-93c6-d79b3d9de502
  9. Internet is going down and up and down and up - Not a provider issue!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is going down and up and down and up - Not a provider issue!: My internet randomly disconnects after I have been using it for a while. I have tried everything online and I still can't find a fix and I don't know exactly what to do. It is not an issue with my provider, either, because it does not go down for any other device. I am...
  10. Audio volume changes up and down randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio volume changes up and down randomly: The audio volume cycles up and down on my computer. I notice this a lot on YouTube videos. I'm running Windows 10 on an Acer computer. I have tried many of the suggestions on this thread:...