Windows 10: Audio gone after inceasing volume

Discus and support Audio gone after inceasing volume in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was on YouTube, the video shown had low volume, so I increased this in Win 11 Volume Mixer.This was the moment, sound totally died on me.An old,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Robberecht, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Audio gone after inceasing volume

I was on YouTube, the video shown had low volume, so I increased this in Win 11 Volume Mixer.This was the moment, sound totally died on me.An old, repeatedly mentioned through the Win Feedback System error, that still, seems, is not fixed.Upon looking where the issue was, I bumped into thisAudio gone after inceasing volume :picture of Audio Settings, note the missing ALLOW option.Seriously, so many, many issues with Windows, and no viable alternative.A company as big as this should at least be able to fix these kind of issues, one would assume.How now do I fix this issue?It is not:- Cable or other physical issue:Realtek Manage

:)

Ben Robberecht, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Low Audio Volume when listening songs

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving this issue. Thank you for providing the detailed information. I understand that you get low audio level while playing songs.

Ideally, the level of audio depends on the type of the audio file that you are playing. However, I would suggest you to try using the Audio Enhancements, which will boost the audio level and help you get a better audio experience. Refer the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + R, to open
      Run dialog box.
    2. Type mmsys.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Under Playback tab, double click on the sound device that you are using.
    4. Click on Enhancements tab.
    5. Select the checkbox for Loudness Equalization.
    6. Click on OK.

If the issue persists, you may want to try updating the Audio drivers and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Sound, Video, and Game Controllers.
    3. Right click on the Audio
      device
      and select Update Driver.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

You may also want to check the Audio levels for specific applications in the Volume Mixer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Right click on the Sound icon on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Select Open Volume Mixer.
    3. Now, adjust the Volume levels for the Applications as per your requirement.

Refer the screenshot below:

Audio gone after inceasing volume 5c89acd0-2ea3-4a5a-99cb-5f8c01a94726?upload=true.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 2, 2023
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Audio gone after inceasing volume

Maxx Audio Gone w/low volume

Before I upgraded I my computer was working with Realtek driver and had Waves Maxx Audio. Now it has generic Cirrus Hd Audio driver and Maxx Audio is gone completely. Is there any way to get my equalizer back? The volume is low and occasional buzzing
    sound now.

josephcrain, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Audio gone after inceasing volume

1. Audio gone after inceasing volume - Similar Threads - Audio gone inceasing

2. Audio gone after inceasing volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio gone after inceasing volume: I was on YouTube, the video shown had low volume, so I increased this in Win 11 Volume Mixer.This was the moment, sound totally died on me.An old, repeatedly mentioned through the Win Feedback System error, that still, seems, is not fixed.Upon looking where the issue was, I...
  3. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio is gone: This just started today, I had a bluescreen and my pc restarted. Boom my Realtek drivers/audio to my headphones are gone. This happened to my friend also but he got it resolved. Dunno why this is happening, it was fine for a whole year!...
  4. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is gone: This just started today, I had a bluescreen and my pc restarted. Boom my Realtek drivers/audio to my headphones are gone. This happened to my friend also but he got it resolved. Dunno why this is happening, it was fine for a whole year!...
  5. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. HDD volumes gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD volumes gone: Hi A couple of weeks ago I put an SSD into my pc and i kept both of my 1TB hard drives in there. I had to create a new volume for the HDD's and I was like fine, probably because I added a new drive or something. So I gave them a net Volume and a Couple of days later its...
  7. Headphone audio gone after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphone audio gone after restarting: A very new laptop that was completely fine before just suddenly started giving me static noise and absolutely nothing else through the headphones. The speakers are completely fine, though. I suspect it must be because of a recent realtek update 2 days ago. I tried to...
  8. Laptop's speaker audio volume has noticeably gone done after 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's speaker audio volume has noticeably gone done after 2004 update.: Lenovo Legion Y740, Windows 10 v2004 (Build 19041.329). Intel core i7 9750H, 17.3" 144Hz GSync, RTX 2080MQ, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Before the 2004 update, my speakers were quite loud. For any movie playback via VLC or youtube video on chrome, I used to keep system volume at 60%...
  9. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio is gone: Hello, My sound is gone and it was alright yesterday. I did all troubleshooting and updates but none of it seems to resolve this issue. I did some digging and i found that I can't find windows audio end point builder in services. Cheers....
  10. Audio GONE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio GONE: on 10/11/18 my laptop updated (windows 10) and it deleted all audio. Headphones don't work, no playback without headphones either. Audio icon is in "mute" mode and I can't alter it. The audio settings shows that I no longer have any audio devices. Tried troubleshooting and...