Windows 10: Audio gradually goes silent by itself

Discus and support Audio gradually goes silent by itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So the other day I start my HP Pavilion 15cw 1xxx go to youtube and turn on some music and I notice that my audio is slowly turning volume down but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coZZeh, Jun 27, 2020.

1. /u/coZZeh Win User

Audio gradually goes silent by itself

So the other day I start my HP Pavilion 15cw 1xxx go to youtube and turn on some music and I notice that my audio is slowly turning volume down but the volume is at 100%.

I try several times turning the volume down manually and turning it back up and it works but then again it goes silent by itself.

I've opened system info and checked sound device and on AMD High definition audio device it says STATUS: Error.

I've tried disabling/enabling audio devices, tried updating drivers etc. but nothing helped, can someone please save me ?

submitted by /u/coZZeh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/coZZeh, Jun 27, 2020

2. E72 goes into silent mode by itself

The E72 model goes into silent mode by itself and calls go unnoticed.

It is becoming a nuisance.

JacobG---01, Aug 6, 2020
  3. E72 goes into silent mode by itself

Even my phone automatically goes to silent.

I request nokia to revert on this.

jasmeetrekhi, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Media Player Goes Silent

The audio troubleshooter often suggests installing a generic driver. The problem is a driver problem not a WMP problem or it would not have suggested that.

Settings, Update, Troubleshoot, Playing audio.

I have always let it do so when it has suggested it and it has never let me down.
    - You do not need to do anything other than agree to what it demands asks politely
    - It will restart the computer at the end so you will have to close your open applications
    - It is very boring waiting for it to re-install the existing driver before it will suggest using a generic one & I'm always convonced that it has repeated itself but if it wants to do that you might as well let it

I simplify things by keeping a copy of the audio driver installation file from my computer maker and just run that again if there is a sound problem which, by coincidence, there was an hour ago. I reinstalled my driver and the problem disappeared.

Denis

Try3, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Audio gradually goes silent by itself - Similar Threads - Audio gradually goes

2. When gaming all background sound goes silent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When gaming all background sound goes silent: Hi, I have a laptop that runs Windows 11, when I play video games like League of Legends all other sounds get cut off. For example, when the game starts the Discord call I am part of goes completely silent even-though they hear me talking I do not hear them. The same issue...
  3. Windows 10, Bluetooth audio goes silent after a few seconds of play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Bluetooth audio goes silent after a few seconds of play: This happens with all audio sources randomly. Audio will play over bluetooth for a few seconds and then go silent. Moving the position on the playback of media will start audio again, but after a number of seconds it will fall silent again. Uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Windows 10, Bluetooth audio goes silent after a few seconds of play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, Bluetooth audio goes silent after a few seconds of play: This happens with all audio sources randomly. Audio will play over bluetooth for a few seconds and then go silent. Moving the position on the playback of media will start audio again, but after a number of seconds it will fall silent again. Uninstalling and reinstalling...
  5. Windows 10, Bluetooth audio goes silent after a few seconds of play

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Audio gradually goes up or down when headset is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio gradually goes up or down when headset is plugged in.: Hi, whenever I plug my headset in the audion will just go up or down. I have looked all over and found no results. Output Device: Speakers/Headphones (Realtek Audio) submitted by /u/Club147B [link] [comments]...
  7. Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds

Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds: Hello im using my new Hp Pavilion 15 CW1008LA Ryzen 7 / Windows 10 64 Bit - laptop for less then 2 months and for some reason the audio in my speakers is really low. If i turn on any Movie, game, YouTube the audio is normal but after few seconds is turning silent and you...
  8. Microsoft.XboxOneSmartGlass silently installed itself unexpectedy on several corporate...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft.XboxOneSmartGlass silently installed itself unexpectedy on several corporate...: We have several hundred Lenovo laptops in our environment running a mixture of WIN10 Enterprise 1809 and 1909 custom corporate images, not OEM images, and we use classic on-prem Domains + Group Policy + SCCM to manage everything. None of the laptops are AzureAD joined and...
  9. Media Player Goes Silent

Media Player Goes Silent: Windows Media Player suddenly quit outputting audio from playing files. Seems the issue is a "generic driver", according to the trouble shooter. Is there a SIMPLE fix to get it going again? I just need to listen to a few files. I'd rather not have to turn to a different...
  10. Media Player Goes Silent

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Player Goes Silent: Windows Media Player suddenly quit outputting audio from playing files. Seems the issue is a "generic driver", according to the trouble shooter. Is there a SIMPLE fix to get it going again? I just need to listen to a few files. I'd rather not have to turn to a different...