Windows 10: Audio Hardware Failure

Discus and support Audio Hardware Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Each time when I switch my pc on, I get a dialogue box which gets autoterminated even before I get to see its contents. So, I checked its details and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JishuPrashant, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Audio Hardware Failure

Each time when I switch my pc on, I get a dialogue box which gets autoterminated even before I get to see its contents. So, I checked its details and got the following one. Please suggest a way out. Audio Hardware Failure 34f38d11-59b7-4e7f-8ab4-82e8b2cb491f?upload=true.png

:)

JishuPrashant, Nov 28, 2020

2. Audio system is not

Hi Nuruzzaman,

The audio issue that you are experiencing can occur due to several reasons, such as, a hardware failure, an outdated driver, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried using a different speaker or headset to make sure that it's not a hardware failure?
    • Have you tried updating your audio driver? If not, kindly update your audio driver by following the steps in this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10
      . Remember to read the instructions thoroughly.
    • Are you using a desktop computer or a laptop?

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Audio Hardware Failure

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Audio Hardware Failure

1. Audio Hardware Failure - Similar Threads - Audio Hardware Failure

2. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this hardware failure?: Following clean-ups of my C drive, Windows suddenly began acting hostile towards my management and restricted nearly everything.I cannot access my desktop, not my harddrives, not the startup menu, my admin rights were revoked and I can't even access regular settings.I tried...
  3. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this hardware failure?: Following clean-ups of my C drive, Windows suddenly began acting hostile towards my management and restricted nearly everything.I cannot access my desktop, not my harddrives, not the startup menu, my admin rights were revoked and I can't even access regular settings.I tried...
  4. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard: An update caused the loss of my speakers' device. Not only does my computer say there is no speaker installed, the Device Manager does not list it. Returning to a previous build did not restore the speakers.I tried to Add Legacy Hardware/Sound Driver using the Add Hardware...
  6. Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard: An update caused the loss of my speakers' device. Not only does my computer say there is no speaker installed, the Device Manager does not list it. Returning to a previous build did not restore the speakers.I tried to Add Legacy Hardware/Sound Driver using the Add Hardware...
  7. System failure Hardware

System failure Hardware: Hello. Yesterday I got my PC's motherboard , processor , fan and PSU replaced. It was running well until I faced a screen freeze . I was running windows normally and suddenly got screen freezed , the keyboard's light also got turned off but the Mouse remained on and then...
  8. Hardware Failure

Hardware Failure: The last couple of days been having PC problems. In the mornings when watching a video the PC would freeze and a buzzing sounding. Then the PC would restart, no BSOD just restarted. This morning, turned on the monitor and was greeted with a "no signal' message on the scree....
  9. nmi hardware failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nmi hardware failure: i recently meet a nmi hardware failure problem a it keeps blue screen for every 5mins, i tried the guide on this page https://windowsreport.com/nmi_hardware_failure-windows-10/2/ and it back to blue screen after an hour, tried reset windows and still not working and i...
  10. Harddrive Failure or Hardware Failure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harddrive Failure or Hardware Failure?: My external harddrive is relatively new; no more than 2 years. It has been failing to be recognized my my PC and getting an I/O error when in Safe Mode. When not in safe mode, it just stops being recognized by my PC. Explorer also has it labeled as a 7.27TB harddrive when...