Windows 10: audio hardware not found

Discus and support audio hardware not found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I reinstall audio hardware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-hardware-not-found/f5606f89-f7fb-44d9-92f2-6bf529df9bbd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dukegrif, Mar 17, 2020.

1. dukegrif Win User

audio hardware not found

how do I reinstall audio hardware

:)

dukegrif, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 17, 2020
  4. audio hardware not found

Windows 10 Pro build 10240 Audio / Video Problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound”

• Select "Playing Audio"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

audio hardware not found

1. audio hardware not found - Similar Threads - audio hardware found

2. No audio output found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output found: After updating Realtek, no audio output was found. Upon checking Device Manager, there was a problem with the Intel Smart Technology bus. The error message indicated that Windows could not load the device driver for this hardware, stating that the driver may be corrupted or...
  3. No audio output found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output found: After updating Realtek, no audio output was found. Upon checking Device Manager, there was a problem with the Intel Smart Technology bus. The error message indicated that Windows could not load the device driver for this hardware, stating that the driver may be corrupted or...
  4. audio device is not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio device is not found: Until my update, I could hear fine on my computer, but now even the audio device cannot be found. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-device-is-not-found/648d5fea-8a31-4073-ad20-f8bfd2d6545d
  5. audio device is not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio device is not found: Until my update, I could hear fine on my computer, but now even the audio device cannot be found. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-device-is-not-found/648d5fea-8a31-4073-ad20-f8bfd2d6545d
  6. Audio device not found

Audio device not found: My systems speaker and microphone not workingInitially it shows unknown device and audio device not found , I tried to update and also uninstall the driver , now the device manager have doesn't have realtek or any high-definition driver . It should have reinstall...
  7. Audio driver not found

Audio driver not found: So i recenlty put windows 10 onto a 2010 macbook pro and as expected there were some problems. I solved most of these but I cant fix an audio issue. It says No audio output device is installed. I have tried a bunch of videos and have tried plugging in headphones and cant here...
  8. No Audio INPUT found

No Audio INPUT found: After I installed VR, my pc no longer detects the microphone from my headphones. I have done a full system restore, reinstalled every driver imaginable and still nothing. I've tried multiple types of earphones and headphones but none seem to work. there's no visible damage...
  9. No Audio Driver found

No Audio Driver found: I use a MSI gaming laptop, which I've had for the past 2 years and just yesterday I ran into some problems. 1. no output audio device found Built-in-speakers 2. no input audio device found Microphone I followed the instruction telling me to update/uninstall my audio...
  10. Audio not found

Audio not found: Okay so I did a system reformat. Before that my audio is still working but after I reinstalled the system now I cant use it showing that red x mark on the icon saying there is no device plugged in even though I have. i have tried to troubleshoot, instead it is just giving...