Windows 10: audio hardware not found

Discus and support audio hardware not found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I reinstall audio hardware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-hardware-not-found/f5606f89-f7fb-44d9-92f2-6bf529df9bbd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dukegrif, Mar 17, 2020.

1. dukegrif Win User

audio hardware not found

how do I reinstall audio hardware

:)

dukegrif, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 17, 2020
  4. audio hardware not found

Windows 10 Pro build 10240 Audio / Video Problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound”

• Select "Playing Audio"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

audio hardware not found

1. audio hardware not found - Similar Threads - audio hardware found

2. no input or output audio devices found

in Windows 10 Customization
    no input or output audio devices found: My computer used to play audio and one day it stopped and says no audio playback devices are found on this computer. When I run the troubleshooter it says the update should take care of it and to restart your computer. Which I have done multiple times. Any ideas?...
  3. No Audio Output Device Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output Device Found: I turned on my Samsung Galaxy Book runnin 64bit Windows 10 a shot time ago and discovered no sound. Hovering over the speaker icon displays the "No audio output device found". I have attempted nearly every troubleshooter I can find online. Each of the items in the device...
  4. Audio player and mouse hardware

Audio player and mouse hardware: as I can recover the sound playback hardware and the toshiba mouse as physically they are not, I sent it to repair in 1st instance to Pc factory by sata hard drive that was damaged in the memory part but worked properly returning me without no solution , 2nd instance I took...
  5. no audio devices found on windows 10

no audio devices found on windows 10: no audio devices found on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-devices-found-on-windows-10/484c8e14-ef27-43e6-ba41-bdc5eeea8eec
  6. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

No Audio Input or Output Devices found: After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/ Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems .. Sound settings say...
  7. Audio Stuttering (Not hardware)

Audio Stuttering (Not hardware): Hi, Since 2016, and throughout several Windows 10 versions, and even Windows 7, the problem has lingered. Whenever I alt-tab(minimize) a game, or open a youtube video while on teamspeak, or discord, or even with just some audio playing, and some times when I turn off/on...
  8. Audio Stuttering (Not hardware)

Audio Stuttering (Not hardware): Hi, Since 2016, and throughout several Windows 10 versions, and even Windows 7, the problem has lingered. Whenever I alt-tab(minimize) a game, or open a youtube video while on teamspeak, or discord, or even with just some audio playing, and some times when I turn off/on...
  9. Realtek audio manger not found

Realtek audio manger not found: I can't seem to find the realtek audio manger in control pannel, anyone know how to fix this? I've tried downloading the latest driver from my mobo manufacter but no success, thanks for any help....
  10. No audio input device found

No audio input device found: Cortana 't respond to my voice after recognising "Hey Cortana". Other voice inputs like Ok Google work fine. Help!!! 64287