Windows 10: audio has no bass

Discus and support audio has no bass in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after reinstalling windows 10 and updating it the audio on headset has no bass when i reinstall the audio driver it can detect that the headphones and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TopoMoralo, Feb 25, 2020.

1. audio has no bass

after reinstalling windows 10 and updating it the audio on headset has no bass when i reinstall the audio driver it can detect that the headphones and name changes from speakers/headphones to only headphones but the driver automatically updates itself and it sticks to speakers/headphones and has no bass, i've tried removing automatic driver updates but it still updates the audio driver which has no bass the older driver seems to work way better than the new.

:)

TopoMoralo, Feb 25, 2020
  2. NikJames Win User

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (Realtek) - No bass/sub-woofer

• Speaker Setup plays all speakers fine
    • Applications do not play any bass through subwoofer (or really, at all)
    • Custom built PC using Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 motherboard onboard audio.
    • Windows 10 fresh install
    • Tried latest driver from Gigabyte, Realtek, and Microsoft
    • Windows "default" driver does play bass through sub-woofer, but audio stutters and is quiet.

Not sure what else is relevant to mention; I've tried following various posts with suggestions to fix this, with no success. I've been at this for quite a few hours and am very frustrated.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions on how to resolve

NikJames, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Larry Win User
    Larry, Feb 25, 2020
  4. audio has no bass

Subwoofer only plays bass in realtek hd audio manager

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try running Audio troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to run Audio troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

audio has no bass

1. audio has no bass - Similar Threads - audio has bass

2. New Audio Update Ruined Bass On Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Audio Update Ruined Bass On Headphones: Hello there, so recently I downloaded an update from Windows update for my headphones and I realised that the bass isn't as punchy as before like for example when I listen to music the bass isn't as immersive as before. May you please help? Thank You!!...
  3. New Audio Update Ruined Bass On Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Audio Update Ruined Bass On Headphones: Hello there, so recently I downloaded an update from Windows update for my headphones and I realised that the bass isn't as punchy as before like for example when I listen to music the bass isn't as immersive as before. May you please help? Thank You!!...
  4. No bass in rear audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No bass in rear audio jack: I'm using driver Realtek HDA 6.0.9132.1 but this has been going on with earlier drivers too for some time. My front jack is damaged and I have to find the perfect position for it to work so I wanted to use the rear jack but it had NO bass at all compared to the front jack. I...
  5. No bass when using rear audio jack

No bass when using rear audio jack: My front jack is damaged and I was using the rear jack while I can't fix the front one But I noticed the lack of bass when using the read jack. What's the matter with this? I'm using realtek HDA drivers version 9071.1 but other versions have the same result Motherboard ASUS...
  6. no bass boost on audio mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no bass boost on audio mixer: i have an alienware aurora r8 and whenever i want to boost the bass i cant cus i dont have an enhancements tab with my speakers when i go to sound does anyone know a solution or is this permanent ive tried resetting my drivers and even un and reinstalling realtek nothing...
  7. Audio keeps on cutting off at high bass

Audio keeps on cutting off at high bass: Hello My issue is that whenever I turn the low frequencies up in my equalizer my audio output keeps on switching from Communication Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) to Digital output (S/PDIF). I don’t really know much about soundcards and what not but it makes...
  8. Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass

Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass: SO for about 3 months now I've been fighting with the audio on my PC. (dell 7577, laptop plugged into speakers and external monitors, so Audio is coming through the headphone jack) After updating at some point my audio went very flat, lots of troubleshooting led me to...
  9. Bass

Bass: Hi! I am trying to turn on the bass on my laptop. However, after research which says there should be an "enhancement" tab, there wasn't any luck. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bass/a4761959-c188-487a-917e-d333b1be47ae
  10. No Bass

No Bass: On a Lenovo y740 laptop running Windows 10 not getting any bass from the internal speakers/subwoofers. After a google search i see that this is a common issue with windows 10. Tried a few suggestions likeuninstalling and reinstalling realtek, installing windows audio driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek no bass