Windows 10: Audio has stopped working on my hp laptop running Windows 10. Tried Trouble shooter but...

Discus and support Audio has stopped working on my hp laptop running Windows 10. Tried Trouble shooter but... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Audio has stopped working on my hp laptop. Tried Trouble shooter but says my audio service isnt running. Tried to start the service on the Services... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EamonB, Jun 10, 2020.

1. EamonB Win User

Audio has stopped working on my hp laptop running Windows 10. Tried Trouble shooter but...

Audio has stopped working on my hp laptop. Tried Trouble shooter but says my audio service isnt running.

Tried to start the service on the Services App, but got an error code saying 0x80070005: Access is denied.

Looked to see the audio on the Device Manager - but device manager seems to be missing as well.

Whats happening

:)

EamonB, Jun 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

Hi, I'm also unalbe to get any bluetooth device to connect to my laptop.

I ahve foollowed the trouble shooter, says its a driver problem. The driver is the one Windows 10 lists as the right one - when I tried to reload it, it said cannot reload. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Philip

PhilipCox2, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

All Windows Trouble shooter states is that "there maybe a problem with my audio device" what do I do next to trouble shoot my audio device?

ronaldolsen, Jun 13, 2020
  4. JT_4994 Win User

Audio has stopped working on my hp laptop running Windows 10. Tried Trouble shooter but...

Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

All Windows Trouble shooter states is that "there maybe a problem with my audio device" what do I do next to trouble shoot my audio device?

Of course since more than three years since the posted question things are slighting different when I was notified 8/19/2019. Now just type Troubleshoot in the "windows" box.

JT_4994, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Audio has stopped working on my hp laptop running Windows 10. Tried Trouble shooter but... - Similar Threads - Audio has stopped

2. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  3. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  4. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 audio has suddenly stopped working after startup and needs the trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 audio has suddenly stopped working after startup and needs the trouble shooter: Win10 up to dateRealtek AudioUpdate: 2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5021233 Update: 2022-12 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB5021089Since "about" these updates [very...
  6. windows 10 audio has suddenly stopped working after startup and needs the trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 audio has suddenly stopped working after startup and needs the trouble shooter: Win10 up to dateRealtek AudioUpdate: 2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5021233 Update: 2022-12 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB5021089Since "about" these updates [very...
  7. windows 10 audio has suddenly stopped working after startup and needs the trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windiws 10 Trouble Shooter Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windiws 10 Trouble Shooter Not Working: I keep trying to fix problems on my PC with the Trouble Shooter all I get are error codes what is wrong Trouble Shooter says An Error Occurred while trouble shooting Error Code: 0x800703EE I am running Windows 10 Home version 1809 OS Build 17763.379 Device specs...
  9. windows trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows trouble shooter: How do I fix error code 0x803C0103? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-trouble-shooter/249c2711-97a6-4997-ae7c-59cbe8b28886
  10. Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run: I was having this problem where my battery isn't charging with you plugged in your power cable so I was looking at the internet to see how to fix it, one of them is launch trouble shooter. When I lunached the trouble shooter on battery an error message came out saying you...