Windows 10: Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right)

Discus and support Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am on Win 10, 1803(Ver) on 64bit OS ,x64 processor. I have Conexant SmartAudio Audio driver installed for microphone and speaker. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnandGhosh, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right)

Hello,

I am on Win 10, 1803(Ver) on 64bit OS ,x64 processor. I have Conexant SmartAudio Audio driver installed for microphone and speaker. I can't seem to click the Speaker icon in the task bar, right or left. I noticed this issue when I couldn't set "Hey Cortana".

I have checked my driver and OS are latest version and don't need any update. I have troubleshooted and that doesn't help.

What can I do to get it working?

Thanks

:)

AnandGhosh, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. not able to left click on system icon

Hello Jorge,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the left click is not working on system tray icons. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the questions below.

• What are you referring to right click enter in Windows 7 mode?
    • Are you referring system icons to system tray icons?
    • Is the issue specific to system icons?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Are you facing this issue in any other accounts also?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right)

Taskbar left click and right click not working

Hi Regors,

Thanks for the update.

Please reply to a few questions asked below to understand the issue better:

• Do you get context menu on right clicking on the icons located on the task bar?

• Are you unable to use the left click mouse option only on the taskbar icons?

• What is the primary mouse button set at Mouse settings?

You might have changed the primary mouse button settings from the
    Mouse
    settings page on Windows. To check the primary mouse button set on the PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mouse & touchpad settings and select the top most search result.

• From the left side panel of the window, check if
      Select your primary button
      under Mouse is set to
      Left
      . If not, select Left from the dropdown bar.

• Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If the issue persists, write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right)

1. Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right) - Similar Threads - Audio Icon can't

2. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  3. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  4. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't click left an right on the touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't click left an right on the touchpad: I got a new laptop but I can't shoot while I am aiming in the game because it doesn't let me click both left and right at the same time is there any way to fix this?...
  6. Can't click on icons and right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on icons and right click: I had my whole PC full and games started to lag I did a reset I starting downloading chrome and steam and suddenly I couldn't click on my desktop I don't know what happend I tried restarting windows explorer and doing other things submitted by /u/Deluxxxe5719 [link]...
  7. Can't right-click taskbar icons or left-click notification area icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't right-click taskbar icons or left-click notification area icons: I have a Surface Laptop 1st gen. Backstory: my keyboard and touchpad stopped working, and to fix that I had to install the driver/firmware package provided by Microsoft for the Surface laptop. Now my keyboard and touchpad work, but I'm having this other strange problem. I...
  8. Taskbar: Can't right click app icons & can't left click system icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar: Can't right click app icons & can't left click system icons: Hi, After doing a lot of tweaking, I've came across a very weird problem at taskbar. When I right click pinned apps on taskbar nothing happens. But left click works. When I left click system icons like volume and network, nothing happens. But right click works....
  9. Can't right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right click taskbar icons: I can't right click taskbar apps, left click works as it should but not the right click. Also left clicking start button won't open start menu, right click works on this one as it works on other system icons (volume, network, clock and notification) but not the left click....
  10. Can't left click on systemtray icons and windows icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't left click on systemtray icons and windows icon: Hello, after a day using windows 10 I can't click any icons on the system tray and I can't click the windows button. I can click them with the right mouse button. When I left click on them it gives a short loading cursor and after that it doesn't do anything. 35767