Windows 10: Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

Discus and support Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chidananda Chouhan, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and creating a distrubance. But when i turn off the bluetooth configuration of Phone link app from my lappy and removing the bluetooth of phone connecting from the system again it is working fine.I have already tried- updated the driver, reset the laptop, repair pack, turned off the enhancement, power flush the device but then also the same problem comes when i am using the Phone link app in my Laptop.So I need to know whether it is a hardware probl

:)

Chidananda Chouhan, Feb 28, 2024

2. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then again disconnects. This happens with my both headphone and speakers. But they work fine with other computers. When troubleshooting it says no audio device connected. Error happens in both rear and front audio ports

Tried Solutions

• Ran SFC scan
    • Updating, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers
    • Disabling power saving modes and set to maximum performance mode
    Windows 7 ultimate version

ashen chamikara, Feb 28, 2024
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

Bluetooth devices will not reconnect after paired

After the latest major update to windows 10, my Bluetooth headset and my Bluetooth keyboard, after pairing, will not reconnect after disconnected. These devices have always been able to reconnect for subsequent uses even after original windows 10 install.
    After this latest update, they no longer automatically reconnect. They are both listed in the devices list but will not connect. I have to remove and repair every time. Thanks for any help.

jayanddeborah, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

1. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using... - Similar Threads - Audio bluetooth device

2. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...: While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and creating a distrubance. But when i turn off the bluetooth configuration of Phone link app from my lappy and removing the...
  3. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  4. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  5. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  6. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected intermittently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected intermittently: MSI GS30 2M Shadow laptop, with 4th generation i7 processor. Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I’ve been suffering from intermittent Bluetooth disconnections affecting all Bluetooth-connected devices. The Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected again, and it...
  8. Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices

Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices: Hello. I am having a serious issue with my pc. When downloading or copying/transfering or unzipping/zipping large files, my pc will disconnect and reconnect all devices. Also, at times, my pc will completely freeze, only the cursor seems to work, and nothing, not even task...
  9. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey all. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second. This causes the audio to cut out, but also for any application basically needing to be restarted in order to hear audio again. This...
  10. Reconnect a disconnected device

Reconnect a disconnected device: How do you reconnect a disconnected device on Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconnect-a-disconnected-device/0d29f124-53c3-475e-97eb-9fbdd3cc4b2f