Windows 10: Audio in Camera

Discus and support Audio in Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have some issues in my Surface: 1. The audio is not working after recording a video in this laptop. 2. The audio and video is not working after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bindumony1, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:07 PM.

1. Audio in Camera

I have some issues in my Surface:

1. The audio is not working after recording a video in this laptop.

2. The audio and video is not working after recording a video with my ear phones plugged in the laptop. The video cannot be played as the play button has been (for some reason) disabled.

Hope I get a reply ASAP.

Moved from: Office/ OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 2016

:)

2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

3. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:09 PM
  4. Audio in Camera

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Thema:

Audio in Camera

1. Audio in Camera - Similar Threads - Audio Camera

2. audio service not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio service not running: on the speaker there is a cross and when you hover over it says audio service not running and in local services when you try to manually start it it fails and displays error 0x80070005 and ive tried all methods ive seen and none work. what should i do?...
  3. REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.1.8586 WHQL DATED 04-12-2018 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT OS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.1.8586 WHQL DATED 04-12-2018 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT OS...: Realtek drivers are good in sound quality and adopted by many OEM manufacturers to their motherboards including for the desktop and for notebooks - laptops too. I would you to recommend install the customized and certified driver for your laptop or desktop model, I am...
  4. Audio sync problem develops with YouTube but not with Vimeo.

Audio sync problem develops with YouTube but not with Vimeo.: I just set up a new computer and everything is wonderful except for the audio on YouTube. As mentioned in the Subject, I don't have the problem when watching Vimeo. The audio starts out fine with YouTube but gradually gets ahead of the video. The longer the video, the worse...
  5. Audio volume keeps forcing to zero.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio volume keeps forcing to zero.: Something keeps forcing the audio volume level to zero on my Dell Inspiron 3185 (Windows 10). Whatever it is, it is also displaying a volume control slider on the upper left corner of my home screen. I can adjust the volume with this slider, but in a second or two it goes...
  6. Windows Audio/Video Issues

Windows Audio/Video Issues: Hello, Over the past few weeks, my laptop has been having the same recurring problem: When I watch videos, including live streams, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc., everything will work fine for the most part, but then sometimes the video will stutter, I'll hear a buzzing...
  7. Audio

Audio: So my speakers don't work being plugged in to the back, which is upsetting because I can't even click 'properties' on any of the options -_- . But I tried just plugging in my headphones in the front into the audio jack but having my luck, No luck. It keeps flashing on and off...
  8. Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions

Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions: hello I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 running windows10 A few days ago I lost camera/video function (error opening - have tried resetting and reinstalling drivers, but did not work) Today I was removing temporary files to free up space and after a long wait, the computor...
  9. Unable to change audio input on Camera app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change audio input on Camera app: Hi, I recently got a new computer running Windows 10 and was hoping to record gameplay. I plan on using fraps to record the game (and its sound), and use the Windows Camera app (which comes preinstalled) for a facecam and my voice. My webcam has bad audio so I was wanting...
  10. Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10

Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10: Audio issues Can windows 10 Handle it. My son wishes to become an overnight start on youtube by uploading videos of him playing on his electronic drums. The plan is to feed the backing track which is currently being played by Microsoft groove as audio out into the drum module...