Windows 10: Audio in Camera

Discus and support Audio in Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have some issues in my Surface: 1. The audio is not working after recording a video in this laptop. 2. The audio and video is not working after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bindumony1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Audio in Camera

I have some issues in my Surface:

1. The audio is not working after recording a video in this laptop.

2. The audio and video is not working after recording a video with my ear phones plugged in the laptop. The video cannot be played as the play button has been (for some reason) disabled.

Hope I get a reply ASAP.

Moved from: Office/ OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 2016

:)

bindumony1, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Audio in Camera

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Audio in Camera

1. Audio in Camera - Similar Threads - Audio Camera

2. Audio devices disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio devices disabled: Both my input and output audio devices state they are "disabled". How can I enable them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-devices-disabled/a330f85c-6237-4e59-b3d7-b9e16077f8a1
  3. meu audio ficando voltando e indo

meu audio ficando voltando e indo: hoje quando voltei da escola meu audio simplesmente não funciona e fica voltando e indo, o problema que mesma quando volta ele ta com o volume MUITO BAIXO mesmo o volume das configurações estando no maximo e pra piorar mesmo depois de voltar ele para DENOVO e fica nesse loop...
  4. How to mute audio when changing device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to mute audio when changing device?: Hi, I've got a Windows 10 laptop, with a Thunderbolt docking station, with a USB speaker phone plugged in. Whenever I dock or un-dock, the I have to mute the audio again, which is frustrating. Otherwise I get the "new hardware" beeping for the various USB devices plugged...
  5. Windows Media Player: Audio Heartbeat line no image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player: Audio Heartbeat line no image: Greetings, I have an issue with Windows Media Player where it only displays the audio "line" of the mp4 file. (See below picture) It is giving the error that "Network is too busy to play the file at original quality windows media player" Unfortunately I do not receive any...
  6. there are no audio output devices installed on my computer

there are no audio output devices installed on my computer: there are no audio output devices installed on my computer. I do install them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-no-audio-output-devices-installed-on-my/9674f046-36a1-4483-ba3d-1a9b11c93b9b
  7. No audio device, nor audio input, nor audio output found on my Lenovo laptop G50ß I always...

No audio device, nor audio input, nor audio output found on my Lenovo laptop G50ß I always...: No audio device, nor audio input, nor audio output found on my Lenovo laptop G50ß I always had it before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-nor-audio-input-nor-audio-output/a70f38d1-6adb-4698-a6b7-054ddc7ff9ac
  8. Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions

Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions: hello I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 running windows10 A few days ago I lost camera/video function (error opening - have tried resetting and reinstalling drivers, but did not work) Today I was removing temporary files to free up space and after a long wait, the computor...
  9. Unable to change audio input on Camera app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change audio input on Camera app: Hi, I recently got a new computer running Windows 10 and was hoping to record gameplay. I plan on using fraps to record the game (and its sound), and use the Windows Camera app (which comes preinstalled) for a facecam and my voice. My webcam has bad audio so I was wanting...
  10. Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10

Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10: Audio issues Can windows 10 Handle it. My son wishes to become an overnight start on youtube by uploading videos of him playing on his electronic drums. The plan is to feed the backing track which is currently being played by Microsoft groove as audio out into the drum module...