Windows 10: Audio in Camera

Discus and support Audio in Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have some issues in my Surface: 1. The audio is not working after recording a video in this laptop. 2. The audio and video is not working after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bindumony1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Audio in Camera

I have some issues in my Surface:

1. The audio is not working after recording a video in this laptop.

2. The audio and video is not working after recording a video with my ear phones plugged in the laptop. The video cannot be played as the play button has been (for some reason) disabled.

Hope I get a reply ASAP.

Moved from: Office/ OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 2016

:)

bindumony1, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Audio in Camera

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Audio in Camera

1. Audio in Camera - Similar Threads - Audio Camera

2. [Camera App] Audio does not get recorded despite all permissions being allowed and hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Camera App] Audio does not get recorded despite all permissions being allowed and hardware...: When I try to record a video via the camera app, the audio does not get recorded. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-audio-does-not-get-recorded-despite-all/57e88e08-bba3-45df-ae49-70af9fafde08
  3. [Camera App] Audio does not get recorded despite all permissions being allowed and hardware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Camera App] Audio does not get recorded despite all permissions being allowed and hardware...: When I try to record a video via the camera app, the audio does not get recorded. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-audio-does-not-get-recorded-despite-all/57e88e08-bba3-45df-ae49-70af9fafde08
  4. Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11: Every time I use or have my computer's webcam on, audio from anywhere else e.g. spotify, youtube will be muffled and not play properly. Even when I am attending online classes, this happens as well. Is there a way to fix this issue? I'm on windows 11....
  5. Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11

Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11: Every time I use or have my computer's webcam on, audio from anywhere else e.g. spotify, youtube will be muffled and not play properly. Even when I am attending online classes, this happens as well. Is there a way to fix this issue? I'm on windows 11....
  6. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working: When I use any app that has an audio output/sound my speakers don't produce any sound. I am also having issues with my mic, windows doesn't detect it. My camera is also not being detected. My laptop is a MacBook Air A1466 from mid 2012 with Windows10 pro on it....
  7. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working: When I use any app that has an audio output/sound my speakers don't produce any sound. I am also having issues with my mic, windows doesn't detect it. My camera is also not being detected. My laptop is a MacBook Air A1466 from mid 2012 with Windows10 pro on it....
  8. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".: I am trying to use a USB video capture device on my laptop. Windows finds the device but under Settings...Bluetooth & Other Devices it shows the "USB Video" capture under as "Audio" input only. In the Device Manager it shows the the "USB Video" under Cameras. When I open the...
  10. Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".

Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".: I am trying to use a USB video capture device on my laptop. Windows finds the device but under Settings...Bluetooth & Other Devices it shows the "USB Video" capture under as "Audio" input only. In the Device Manager it shows the the "USB Video" under Cameras. When I open the...