Windows 10: Audio in Game DVR Captures

Discus and support Audio in Game DVR Captures in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I use the "Capture last 30 seconds" button in the game DVR. It doesn't capture my voice but it captures my friend's. Is there a way to capture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NebrasOnReddit, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Audio in Game DVR Captures

When I use the "Capture last 30 seconds" button in the game DVR. It doesn't capture my voice but it captures my friend's. Is there a way to capture with my voice and my friend's. If so, please reply. Thanks.

submitted by /u/NebrasOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NebrasOnReddit, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Petr VOLF Win User

Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

how about this?

Change where your Game DVR captures are saved on your PC

Your game clips and screenshots will always be saved in the Captures folder. But you can move that folder anywhere you want on your PC.
    • Go to File Explorer > Videos.
    • Drag the Captures folder where you want it.

Petr VOLF, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

Strange methode but it works Audio in Game DVR Captures :)

thanks a lot

José Mickael FERNANDES LEMOS, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Dude Win User

Audio in Game DVR Captures

Move Location of Game DVR Captures Folder in Windows 10  

Hmm, its being a pita. It seems you need to do more than drag and drop. Look below and see if this helps you

How to change the Captures folder for Windows Game DVR
    In order to change the default location where your game clips and screenshots are saved on Windows 10, use the following steps:

Open File Explorer.
    Click on This PC.
    Browse the following path:

C:\Users\%username%\Videos

Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.

Click the on the Location tab.
    Click the Move button.

Browse to the new location to store your Captures folder.
    On the top-left corner, click the New folder button.
    Name the folder Captures and press Enter.
    Select the newly created folder, and click Select Folder.

Quick Tip: Avoid selecting the root of a drive (for example, EAudio in Game DVR Captures :), as you will get an error message trying to restore your default settings in the future. In addition, using the default Game DVR settings, it's also possible to select a network share folder as the new location, if you have a network-attached storage (NAS) or a computer in your local network with more available storage. While this works over a Wi-Fi connection, you'll get better performance using an Ethernet (wired) network connection.
    Click Apply.
    Click Yes to confirm the move.

Click OK.
    Using these instructions, you're only changing and moving the Captures folder, and it's not necessary to relocate the Videos folder and all its content, which you may still want to keep in the same location. Once you complete the steps, Game DVR will automatically continue to save your screenshots and clips in the new location without additional configurations in Settings or in the Xbox app.

You can quickly confirm that Game DVR is using the new location on Settings > Gaming > Game DVR, and then checking the folder path for screenshots and games clips, which now should reflect the new location. Or in the Xbox app, you can go to Settings > Game DVR, and check the location for Saving captures.

Thema:

Audio in Game DVR Captures

1. Audio in Game DVR Captures - Similar Threads - Audio Game DVR

2. Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black: When I use the shortcut to record the last 30 secs, more often than not, the recording is pitch black with sound. It is not an issue with the app I'm using to playback my recording because the file itself also looks completely black, and the file size is incredibly low (2 MB)...
  3. Changing where Game DVR Captures save to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing where Game DVR Captures save to: I have been using the game dvr a lot since I got my new PC, but just recently got an external hard drive and tried to move the Captures folder to it, but ever since it just saves the loose files to the drive itself, not in any folders. In capture settings it just says "Save...
  4. Game DVR choppy audio

Game DVR choppy audio: Hey so i recorded a game with game DVR but the audio is extremely choppy. I don't think there's any problem in game because i tried multiple games and all had choppy audio. The video is completely fine. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/spinshow [link] [comments]...
  5. Game DVR not recording only game audio.

Game DVR not recording only game audio.: Basically as the title states, I'm trying to use the Game Bar to record in-game clips from GTA:V which I play in the windowed borderless mode, but it still ends up recording other sounds (Discord among others) as well. Is this a bug or does it have something to do with GTA's...
  6. Game DVR Capture folder moved to Temp folder

Game DVR Capture folder moved to Temp folder: [ATTACH] My xbox game capture is in my temp folder and I want to move it, but cannot. Can anyone help me with this issue. https://preview.redd.it/lfhtowhptcn41.png?width=473&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb2269d1abc92733b73af6bde5e3f6a5ee319a1c submitted by /u/realjrjelly...
  7. Game dvr capture folder moved to appdata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game dvr capture folder moved to appdata: Hello i am having a very annoying issue where for some odd reason windows decided to end its relationship with the game dvr capture folder and is saving to this path "C:\Users\monst\AppData\Local\Temp" which renders the normal method of changing the folder unavailable. is...
  8. Xbox One Game DVR doubles storage space for Captures

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Game DVR doubles storage space for Captures: New changes to Captures (GameDVR) means x2 storage space for all! Existing clips older than 90 days w/o views will be deleted, as will new clips unviewed after 30 days. Learn how to backup your favorite Captures here. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 120688
  9. Game DVR saving captures to AppData\Local\Temp instead of Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR saving captures to AppData\Local\Temp instead of Captures: My GameDVR is saving new clips and screenshots to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp, making it so i cant change location due to the absence of the Captures folder, is there a way to correct this like some value buried in RegEdit or something 111400
  10. Game DVR not recording game audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR not recording game audio: Hi everyone, I've been looking for a fix for ages now, but all forum threads I found were talking about the Game DVR recording no audio at all, while I can hear my microphone, but nothing else *Wink I've tried changing the audio quality, restarting my pc and even recording...