Windows 10: Audio In Headphones and Speakers

Discus and support Audio In Headphones and Speakers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason, some sound is coming out of my speakers and I am hearing some sound in my headphones. For example, while chatting to a friend on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelFindley1, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Audio In Headphones and Speakers

For some reason, some sound is coming out of my speakers and I am hearing some sound in my headphones. For example, while chatting to a friend on discord, I can hear them perfectly find through my headphones, but then I booted up A Hat In Time. I still hear them through my headphones, but A Hat In Time still comes out my computer speakers. Websites like YouTube and Soundcloud also come out of my computer speakers.

:)

MichaelFindley1, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Audio playback through headphones and speakers

Hi Greg,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you thinking play audio through speakers and headphones at the same time?
    If yes, it's not possible to do so. You can only play audio through speaker or headphones at once.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding Windows.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Audio In Headphones and Speakers

Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Audio In Headphones and Speakers

1. Audio In Headphones and Speakers - Similar Threads - Audio Headphones Speakers

2. Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio: Hi, I have Windows 10 21H1 installed on my PC. I have a issue with Realtek Audio. I want to use both - my computer's inbuilt speaker and Headphones but am unable to do so. When I connect my headphones, I get audio output from my headphones, but If I want to change it to my...
  3. Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in."

Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in.": Hello everyone, 2019 iMac 21.5 windows bootcamp my audio isn't working and whenever I hover over it, it says "No speakers or headphones plugged in." But I have my headphones plugged in and it says that all of my PC's built in speakers all unplugged, but they're all plugged...
  4. Audio playing through speakers and headphones.

Audio playing through speakers and headphones.: My audio is playing through speakers and headphones. I've tried to set headphones to default but the option to do so isn't there. All I have is realtek audio speakers. How do I get it to automatically disable speakers when headphones are plugged in? 172751
  5. Cannot separate headphone and speaker audio

Cannot separate headphone and speaker audio: Previously I had a cheap usb headset with a mic, which showed up as a separate device in playback devices, now I got a better headphone with vmoda boom mic, but I cant get the headphone show as a separate device. I have asrock z370 extreme4 mobo, which has alc1220 realtek...
  6. Audio plays through headphones and speakers

Audio plays through headphones and speakers: So ive tried to update my drivers, ive tried to uninstall/reinstall, ive tried to go to playback devices, ive tried to go to my realtek stuff and none of this is working, it seems different then any of the cases ive seen by looking it up, i have no clue what to do. i went...
  7. audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"

audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in": hi, i've been having serious audio issues with my computer, an asus x555ya, for almost three weeks now. the sound icon on my taskbar has a red x on it. i've tried every single solution on the internet to no avail; attempted to update/reinstall my audio driver only to find out...
  8. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  9. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  10. Audio issues speaker + headphones

Audio issues speaker + headphones: This all started a couple days ago with some loud buzzing and static on my headphones every time I turned up the volume. I'm not sure if this is a simple fix or not, since I tried my best to look up my issue but failed to find it due to not wording my exact problem correctly....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. barely hearing audio on headphones windows 10

2. windows audio in headphones and speakers