Windows 10: Audio in hyper-v

Discus and support Audio in hyper-v in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; So how do I get my headset which is usb to work in hyper-v? 5735 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Dude, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Dude Win User

Audio in hyper-v

So how do I get my headset which is usb to work in hyper-v?

:)

2. Sam Hu Win User

Windows 10 HDMI audio not working?

I am exactly on the other side. Before I disable Hyper-V HDMI audio is work fine. After I disabled Hyper-V from Add/Remove windows features. HDMI audio disappeared , but at that moment I didn't notice it. Until today I want to use the speaker embed in the
    monitor LG29UC97C. I find this report, And try reinstall Hyper-V back. the HDMI audio back again.

Sam Hu, Apr 29, 2015
  3. papaluck Win User
    no intel display audio after install hyper-v

windows 10 pro no intel display audio after install hyper-v

papaluck, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Audio in hyper-v

Mystere, Apr 29, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    That did it, I didn't set up the audio part. Thanks!

6. Kari Win User
    If the Virtual Machine Connection keeps disconnecting when using the enhanced mode as sometimes happen (luckily not too often!), or if running Windows 7 or earlier or Linux on Hyper-V vm, use the remote desktop connection instead (Red Hat and CentOS Linux recent versions can do enhanced mode, too, other Linux distros not.)

7. Dude Win User
    I was going to ask that question Saturday on RDP. Curious why using another service would be more stable?

8. Kari Win User

Audio in hyper-v

It is even more curious because the enhanced mode is done using the remote desktop protocol and it should be exactly as remote desktop connection. However, the enhanced mode sometimes has connection issues and it needs to reset the connection, and for instance Windows XP cannot use it all whereas you have no issues in connecting to XP vm using RDC.

9. Dude Win User
    I haven't had it disconnect on me. Will use RDP today just because. Thanks Kari

Dude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Audio in hyper-v

1. Audio in hyper-v - Similar Threads - Audio hyper

2. Fix Hyper-V Audio not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Hyper-V Audio not working in Windows 11: [IMG]If Hyper-V Audio is not working in Windows 11 then this post may be able to help you resolve the issue. Hyper-V is Microsoft’s virtualization solution for Windows. It allows users to run various operating systems as virtual machines on Windows. But recently, users have...
  3. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart Remote Session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart Remote Session: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  4. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart Remote Session

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart Remote Session: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  5. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  6. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  7. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  8. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Hyper-V-Manager not possible to passtrough linux VM audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-V-Manager not possible to passtrough linux VM audio.: Hellou hope anybody know exactly a answer for my problem: Following problem occour: Hyper - V & Linux Mint 19.3 [VM NO AUDIO] over Hyper V Manager! My Host System is Win 10 Pro x64 . And Linux VM is Linux Mint 19.3. x64. I try a lot of sugessstion in diffrent forums for...
  10. Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP): To whom it may concern, When using a virtual machine, I find that some of my programs do not run due to a lack of audio. My Hyper V Manager is already set to 'use enhanced mode if available' by default. Since I want to get access to the aforementioned software, is there a...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stopping audio in hyper-v