Windows 10: audio in my lenavo laptop stopped working suddenly.

Discus and support audio in my lenavo laptop stopped working suddenly. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just 4 to 5 days back my audio was not responding at all. i tried all the possible things suggested . trouble shoot , uninstalling the audio device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KumarIyer, Jul 18, 2020.

1. KumarIyer Win User

audio in my lenavo laptop stopped working suddenly.

Just 4 to 5 days back my audio was not responding at all. i tried all the possible things suggested . trouble shoot , uninstalling the audio device and rebooting it, drivers update . everypossible things suggested. no luck. please help me .

Kumar

:)

KumarIyer, Jul 18, 2020

2. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 18, 2020
  3. My audio has suddenly stopped working and I am struggling to get it back working

My audio suddenly stopped working and no matter what I try to do, it doesn't appear to want to come back. Any suggestions in layman's terms please

dutch_steve, Jul 18, 2020
  4. audio in my lenavo laptop stopped working suddenly.

Audio not working in windows 10 pro

The audio in my laptop suddenly stopped working stopped working.

Please suggest me on how to go about it

HimalayDeva, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

audio in my lenavo laptop stopped working suddenly.

1. audio in my lenavo laptop stopped working suddenly. - Similar Threads - audio lenavo laptop

2. Bluetooth audio suddenly stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio suddenly stops working: I've recently been having the issue of;Connecting my bluetooth headphones to the laptop -- goes well, no problem, says "Connected, Audio" next to the headphones in bluetooth settings.Play some videos, games, music, etc.. go about my day -- goes well, no problem, headphones...
  3. Bluetooth audio suddenly stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio suddenly stops working: I've recently been having the issue of;Connecting my bluetooth headphones to the laptop -- goes well, no problem, says "Connected, Audio" next to the headphones in bluetooth settings.Play some videos, games, music, etc.. go about my day -- goes well, no problem, headphones...
  4. My audio suddenly stopped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio suddenly stopped: I clean installed Windows 11 on my PC, 4 days ago, and yesterday my audio suddenly stopped, I've reached out to ASrock Motherboard Supplier and they've said come to you guys, I've also reached out to AMD and am waiting for a response. I've had 3 Agents go through my PC...
  5. My audio suddenly stopped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio suddenly stopped: I clean installed Windows 11 on my PC, 4 days ago, and yesterday my audio suddenly stopped, I've reached out to ASrock Motherboard Supplier and they've said come to you guys, I've also reached out to AMD and am waiting for a response. I've had 3 Agents go through my PC...
  6. Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly: I have a Dell XPS 9500 and my Bluetooth connection just stopped working suddenly. When I try to remove or add a device, it says the Bluetooth isn't turned on, and the Bluetooth button isn't showing up in quick actions. Bluetooth isn't showing up on Device Manager either. I...
  7. Audio has suddenly stopped working on my laptop - "Audio Services Not Responding"

Audio has suddenly stopped working on my laptop - "Audio Services Not Responding": I'm running Windows 10 on a 1-year old Acer Nitro 5. All has been running smoothly until today when the audio suddenly stopped working. At the time i believe i may have been trying to connect a set of bluetooth headphones, already connected to this laptop, to my iphone....
  8. Audio suddenly stopped working

Audio suddenly stopped working: Audio on Media Player & apps is gone. Reinstalled drivers, no change. Did hear a faint, high-pitched beep during auto-scan in troubleshooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-suddenly-stopped-working/243747e9-941d-49ff-9566-b2a29a855d5f
  9. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: My laptop is not connecting to wifi. It was connecting to WIFI till 03-Feb-2019. Troubleshooting shows as below Problems found "'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems" When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it...
  10. Audio on my laptop stopped working

Audio on my laptop stopped working: My audio all of a sudden, just stopped working. The troubleshoot device cannot find a solution. It just states, "one or more audio service isn't running". How can I start the audio again. It suggests updating the drivers, then it wants to charge $9.99 to do so. Is there a...