Windows 10: Audio input and output device is not migrated

Discus and support Audio input and output device is not migrated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Few days ago suddenly my laptop internal audio is stopped working . I can use my headphones just fine, but the internal speaker itself is not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AniketBagal, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Audio input and output device is not migrated

Few days ago suddenly my laptop internal audio is stopped working . I can use my headphones just fine, but the internal speaker itself is not working. At first I thought it was a problem with the sound , but after going to device manager , I found out that speaker and microphone Array were "Not migrated". I have tried various methods to fix this but nothing is worked so far.1. I have tried the audio troubleshooter and nothing has changed2. I tried disabling then enabling both the speakers and microphone.3. I tried uninstalling and then re-installing both the speaker and microp

:)

AniketBagal, Sep 8, 2021

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Sep 8, 2021
  3. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Audio input and output device is not migrated

No Audio Input or Output Devices found

Just gone in to safe mode - uninstalled drivers for audio devices - rebooted and re-installed drivers ..

rebooted again .. no change

Still reporting good audio drivers but no input or output Audio devices available

David_Bexhill, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Audio input and output device is not migrated

1. Audio input and output device is not migrated - Similar Threads - Audio input output

2. Audio Input and Output Device is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Input and Output Device is not working: Few days ago suddenly my laptop internal audio is stopped working . I can use my headphones just fine, but the internal speaker itself is not working. At first I thought it was a problem with the sound , but after going to device manager , I found out that speaker and...
  3. Audio Input And Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  4. Set Permanent Audio Input/Output Devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set Permanent Audio Input/Output Devices: Windows has been driving me up the wall lately, but unfortunately I can't fully migrate to Linux for a number of reasons. I use Voicemeeter to control/route my audio where I need it for various applications. Works a treat and means I have my audio input and output devices...
  5. Device Not Migrated - Audio Output Stopped Working

Device Not Migrated - Audio Output Stopped Working: So, I was watching a video today. Paused it, left to go grab a snack, came back, and suddenly there was no more audio. I tried reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting multiple times on two different headsets, hard reboot, running command prompt, updating drivers, and no dice....
  6. no input or output audio devices found

in Windows 10 Customization
    no input or output audio devices found: My computer used to play audio and one day it stopped and says no audio playback devices are found on this computer. When I run the troubleshooter it says the update should take care of it and to restart your computer. Which I have done multiple times. Any ideas?...
  7. No audio output/input device detected

No audio output/input device detected: I've been suing these headphones with my computer for over a month with no problems, but then I installed AMD video driver and suddenly my computer started saying there were no audio devices plugged in. I went to troubleshoot my audio in the Realtek device manager but it had...
  8. No audio input or output devices found

No audio input or output devices found: After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found....
  9. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

No Audio Input or Output Devices found: After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/ Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems .. Sound settings say...
  10. Trying to reinstall audio input and output device

Trying to reinstall audio input and output device: my audio stopped working so I searched up what to do and it said to uninstall and reinstall the sound device so I then accidently uninstalled audio input and output and no I do't know how to reinstall it. also i'm on windows 10....