Windows 10: Audio input and output is Missing

Discus and support Audio input and output is Missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there I was playing game on my pc then suddenly the sound stops and the speaker shows redx you understand what I mean on right side corner in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, May 18, 2021.

1. Audio input and output is Missing

Hello there I was playing game on my pc then suddenly the sound stops and the speaker shows redx you understand what I mean on right side corner in windows taskbarThen I try to troubleshoot with troubleshooting and updated driver nothing is solved Then I seen that there is an option in device manager is missingThai is audio input and outputIs missing Please provide so solution

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, May 18, 2021

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, May 18, 2021
  3. Input and Output of audio on computer?

Input and Output of audio on computer?

DorothySittler, May 18, 2021
  4. Audio input and output is Missing

No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Audio input and output is Missing

1. Audio input and output is Missing - Similar Threads - Audio input output

2. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input and output issues: Hi I'm using MECER Z140 , I've installed a new windows but my laptop doesn't have audio input and output, I've tried installing new audio drivers but still no luck, I get an error message that says " windows found drivers for your device but but encountered an error while...
  3. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio input and output issues: Hi I'm using MECER Z140 , I've installed a new windows but my laptop doesn't have audio input and output, I've tried installing new audio drivers but still no luck, I get an error message that says " windows found drivers for your device but but encountered an error while...
  4. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Audio [Output and Input] Realtek Missing

No Audio [Output and Input] Realtek Missing: Hi, I know this question has been posted a lot but I cannot fix this even after looking through several threads and websites and I am on the verge of crying honestly. I noticed today that my speaker icon has a red x on it and there's no sound output or input found and I have...
  6. Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my audio inputs and outputs. I use a msi b450 tomahawk max, 5600x Cpu, corsair lpx 3200 16gb, evga 2070 super (with the newest bios} since the motherboard doesn't have a Bluetooth card i had to buy an external usb bluetooth antenna....
  7. Audio Input And Output

Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  8. Audio interface to output and input

Audio interface to output and input: I have an external audio Interface (Behringer UM2) that connect so my PC via usb. What I would like to do is have the audio of the Interface redirected to my default output. But I would also like to have it redirected to the input (So that when I am on a call people can hear...
  9. Input and Output of audio on computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Input and Output of audio on computer?: Input and Output of audio on computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-and-output-of-audio-on-computer/07ff299f-b3f7-47de-9e48-ca85e949d358
  10. Audio Input/Output Issues

Audio Input/Output Issues: Hey all! Today is the 2nd day with my new computer that I built and I am having some issues with audio. I am running a gigabyte motherboard- which is great btw. BUT, I have 2 separate outputs for a microphone and audio. Is it possible that I can use my earbuds/headphones...