Windows 10: Audio input device not working in my Teams

Discus and support Audio input device not working in my Teams in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im using teams for my work at home specially when we need to do meeting however my Mic is not working and its not detected at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by israel79bin, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Audio input device not working in my Teams

Im using teams for my work at home specially when we need to do meeting however my Mic is not working and its not detected at all.

:)

israel79bin, Sep 25, 2022

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Sep 25, 2022
  3. audio input

Hi Nico,

Damaged hardware or incompatible driver are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing an issue the audio input on your device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you using an external audio input device? If yes, what is the make and model of the audio input device you are using as microphone?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue happened?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for audio issue. Visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems recording sounds and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Audio input device not working in my Teams

WASAPI can't see audio input of generic USB audio device

I have a very old Roland audio interface (UA1-EX) which I have to use in its generic USB audio mode because it is no longer supported by Roland. I have been able to get it working using ASIO4ALL and record from its audio input, albeit very poorly. So I decided to try using it with WASAPI. However in my DAW's audio device controls, the mic input of the interface is not listed, even though its ouput is. Why would the input of a generic USB audio device not be available in WASAPI?

ricecrispies, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Audio input device not working in my Teams

1. Audio input device not working in my Teams - Similar Threads - Audio input device

2. Microphone not working and showing "No Audio Input Device".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working and showing "No Audio Input Device".: Hello, My name is Veeresh, I have noticed that there was an issue with the Audio Input Driver. Please use the steps below in restoring your microphone functionality. This could help if any other drivers are missing as well.Please open Device Manager.Next click on the Action...
  3. Audio input device not working in my Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio input device not working in my Teams: Im using teams for my work at home specially when we need to do meeting however my Mic is not working and its not detected at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device-not-working-in-my-teams/dfa71e50-0693-4754-aeec-49e36d818151
  4. Audio input device not working in my Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio input device not working in my Teams: Im using teams for my work at home specially when we need to do meeting however my Mic is not working and its not detected at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device-not-working-in-my-teams/dfa71e50-0693-4754-aeec-49e36d818151
  5. Audio Input and Output Device is not working

Audio Input and Output Device is not working: Few days ago suddenly my laptop internal audio is stopped working . I can use my headphones just fine, but the internal speaker itself is not working. At first I thought it was a problem with the sound , but after going to device manager , I found out that speaker and...
  6. audio input device

audio input device: I just recently keep getting a pop up constantly regarding the conextant audio failed to >>>>. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device/50ffcf6f-9935-4e5f-8401-8196c6f081b6
  7. Audio input devices not working on pc

Audio input devices not working on pc: Hello, I am having issues with my microphone. It used to work fine about two months ago, but since then sound is not being recorded from my microphone headset. The device is detected by device manager and it shows up under control panel, but under sound settings>input>device...
  8. Input devices not showing audio not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input devices not showing audio not working: My microphone stopped working randomly and after sometime the computer started showing no output device is installed. plz help in this for my work...
  9. Audio Input Device

Audio Input Device: Have downloaded the latest microsoft Windows 10 update applied and I lost my Audio. I do not have a microphone or headset. Just want my sound back with my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device/7765bd26-430f-45a0-a0fa-8b86f8bc8480
  10. Devices plugged into audio input fail to work

Devices plugged into audio input fail to work: Hi! I'm having some problems with the audio on Windows 10. The speakers work fine and appear as playback in the sound menu. However, everytime I plug in any external device in the audio input, the devices don't play any sound, instead the speakers just keep on playing....