Windows 10: audio input disappearing an reappearing

Discus and support audio input disappearing an reappearing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having this problem with my audio for a while now, and I know it has to do with my audio input, because the headphones im using work perfectly fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alicia Reinders, Sep 21, 2022.

1. audio input disappearing an reappearing

I'm having this problem with my audio for a while now, and I know it has to do with my audio input, because the headphones im using work perfectly fine on my laptop and the lights on them work even though the audio input doesnt show. I've found that it works in certain positions, yet sometimes disappears and reappears when I move. It also keeps disappearing and reappearing non stop whenever i start a game, even though im sitting perfectly still. I've tried to update my drivers but I'm not sure if I did it right. I'm also not sure if thats even the problem.

:)

Alicia Reinders, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Deron Win User

Input language duplication reappears all the time

Hi,
    Sadly, I cannot see any other input methods on there, either.
    Also, to clarify, if you look at my screenshot you can see I have:
    US EN
    HE HE
    UK HE
    I mean, the duplicated and unwanted input type is UK HE (the last on the list of inputs, bottom right).
    Here are some screenshots again:

audio input disappearing an reappearing [​IMG]

Deron, Sep 21, 2022
  3. audio input

Hi Nico,

Damaged hardware or incompatible driver are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing an issue the audio input on your device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you using an external audio input device? If yes, what is the make and model of the audio input device you are using as microphone?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue happened?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for audio issue. Visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems recording sounds and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 21, 2022
  4. audio input disappearing an reappearing

Audio Enhancements Keep Disappearing

@hem

I did what was suggested, but my model list looks different from the one shown in the tutorial provided.

I chose the Realtek High Definition Audio, since that's the one I (think) I've selecting through my method mentioned in my original post. Can't tell yet if that's permanently fixed the issue, so I'll get back to this thread if anything's changed or not after a couple of days.

FreckledLili, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

audio input disappearing an reappearing

1. audio input disappearing an reappearing - Similar Threads - audio input disappearing

2. My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing: Hello, My computer has an issue whenever I leave it off for a day and open it the audio device is missing and can't play any audio and the only thing that seems to revert that issue is to restart the computer, this issue started in November and it seems to always come back,...
  3. My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing: Hello, My computer has an issue whenever I leave it off for a day and open it the audio device is missing and can't play any audio and the only thing that seems to revert that issue is to restart the computer, this issue started in November and it seems to always come back,...
  4. audio input disappearing an reappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio input disappearing an reappearing: I'm having this problem with my audio for a while now, and I know it has to do with my audio input, because the headphones im using work perfectly fine on my laptop and the lights on them work even though the audio input doesnt show. I've found that it works in certain...
  5. audio input disappearing an reappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio input disappearing an reappearing: I'm having this problem with my audio for a while now, and I know it has to do with my audio input, because the headphones im using work perfectly fine on my laptop and the lights on them work even though the audio input doesnt show. I've found that it works in certain...
  6. Disappearing/reappearing icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing/reappearing icons: Something has changed in the last couple of days, but I hadn't carried out any process immediately prior to it happening. All the items in the system tray and all the icons in the task bar disappear for 7-8 seconds before reappearing. At the same time the icons on the...
  7. HDD disappeared and reappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD disappeared and reappeared: Hi! So i was playing some games that was installed on my secondary drive and it always somehow disappeared and reappeared after a few seconds. does anyone have a solution for this because cant make any progress in anything...
  8. Disappearing and reappearing pointer

Disappearing and reappearing pointer: I am having issues with the mouse pointer disappearing and reappearing continually. It makes sounds while doing it...I have run a scan and done some work on the command administrator but has not resolved the issue....
  9. Desktop disappears/reappears; no renaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop disappears/reappears; no renaming: Running Windows 10, with the latest update. Latest nVidia card update installed. When I click on the desktop, after a couple of seconds it all disappears, replaced by the background color. See that for about a second, then the desktop reappears. If I try to open a folder or...
  10. Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.

Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.: Hello! This problem has been annoying me all week. My mouse would disappear then reappear, then disappear again several minutes later. This would go on and on. Is there a solution to permanently fix this issue?...